Borough Market and Financial Times - printed t-shirts
28 June 2017
Positive Branding is proud to have been chosen to provide printed t-shirts for the Financial Times, who have shown their support for Borough Market by having 300 t-shirts made and printed for a walk in support of the market.
Borough Market is just around the corner from the Financial Times head offices on Southwark Bridge, and the staff wanted to show their support for the traders and wider area.
They contacted us (as a trusted supplier of over 10 years) and we turned the whole job around in under a week - in time for the walk last Friday.
It is an honour to be involved (in a small way) in the healing process.
For all your branded clothing needs, please contact Positive Branding
020 8912 1515
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/08/2020 - Acrylic protection screens branded with your company logo or message
- 10/01/2020 - Positive Branding names Workwear Branding Company of the Year
- 14/10/2019 - Workwear Branding Company of the Year
- 06/04/2018 - Sports Relief
- 06/04/2018 - Zoe Ball Cycle Challenge for Sport Relief
- 09/03/2017 - Embroidered Uniforms and Aprons
- 09/02/2017 - Another satisfied Customer!
- 01/07/2016 - patriotic T-shirts
- 14/04/2016 - Personalised pot of jelly beans?
- 07/04/2016 - When is a T-shirt not just a T-shirt?
- 30/03/2016 - Puffer Jackets
- 30/03/2016 - Hard Hats