Introducing the Timesco TourniButton single use tourniquet
09 January 2019
The Timesco TourniButton single use tourniquet is a quality product offering savings when compared to other single use tourniquets available on the market. Protection from cross-infection. Easy to use and providing patient comfort.The Timesco single use TourniButton tourniquet is a quality product offering savings when compared to other single use tourniquets available on the market.
Protection from cross-infection : Single use tourniquets are recommended to protect against cross infection as it is effectively impossible to disinfect reusable tourniquets.
Easy to use : The TourniButton is easy to reposition & tighten, featuring a simple single-handed release for quick removal.
Patient Comfort: The latex free TourniButton uses a soft, elasticated material for patient comfort and can be conveniently joined together for larger arms. Cut the cost of HCAI’s: Healthcare associated infections are estimated to cost the NHS approximately £1 billion a year.¹ Switching to a single use tourniquet will provide ongoing savings and increase patient safety.
Timesco Ordering Details: Timesco Code: D80.200 To order call: +44(0)1268 297710 NHS Supply Chain: www.supplychain.nhs.uk NPC Code: FWJ103 Bunzl Ordering Details: Product Code: TWD80.200 To order call: 01530 830830 ¹. Mantle S. “Reducing HCAI – What the Commissioner needs to know.” NHS England (2015): 8. ². Golder, M., et al. “Potential risk of cross-infection during peripheral-venous access by contamination of tourniquets.” The Lancet 355.9197 (2000): 44. Timesco are the UK’s premier manufacturer of medical devices for Anaesthesia, Surgery, Podiatry and Primary Care since 1964.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/09/2018 - Introducing the Timesco Endotracheal Tube Range - single use & cost effective - no compromose on quality or clinical performance
- 08/10/2013 - Timesco Single Use Air Cushion Face Mask - CLEARANCE!
- 03/09/2013 - New single use Button Tourniquets from Timesco
- 08/05/2012 - Pulse Oximeters from Timesco
- 04/04/2012 - Timesco’s latest edition of the general medical essentials catalogue is now available!
- 12/07/2011 - Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer