Shopfit Design transform Mace convenience store
08 June 2009
Shopfit Design & Management worked with Fore Partnership and Palmer & Harvey in the Focus standard key store project.
First tobe removed was the redundant fortress post office from the corner of the shop, re-using the post office counter section so that it could be re-laminated and used in another Fore Partnership store.
2-D plans and designs were submitted to both the client and Palmer & Harvey along with a specification so to ensure that the Mace Focus specification was being adhered to. All redundant shop shelving was removed and sent to a specialist recycling plant.
All exposed walls were clad in beech melamine finished board, slat, plain and mirror as per the specification. A 400mm deep aluminium finished pelmet with a blue boom was fitted the permeter af the store.
7m of new remote refrigeration was supplied and installed and three of the existing integral refrigeration cabinets wer kept on site, providing the client with a substantial cost saving. Two upright closed door freezers were also supplied and installed.
The existing serving counter was used as it was still in good order, re-cladding the carcass in beech and aluminium laminate and fitting a blue McCue bumper rail. All this came in at a fraction of the cost of a new Mace specification counter but gave the same appearance.
All the work was carried out over a ten day period all of which the shop continued to trade.
This project is a good example of a quality re-fit which was carried out on a tight budget in a tightly scheduled program.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/06/2018 - Special Offers on Shop Displays
- 11/06/2018 - Aluminium Brochure Holders with Rails
- 06/08/2015 - Freestanding LED Light Panel Displays
- 11/06/2013 - A1 LED Light Pockets for Domino’s Pizza
- 03/05/2013 - Light Pockets
- 31/10/2012 - LED Light Pockets for Estate Agents
- 10/08/2011 - Wall Shelving Bay Special Offer
- 09/08/2011 - Brain Tumour UK, John O’ Groats to Lands End Cycle Ride
- 09/08/2011 - KUONI Travel Agent Displays
- 17/05/2010 - New Website Launch