Link Lockers provide keyless solution for London School
15 July 2009
The City of London Schools' staff changing facility lockers have recently been refurbished with new digital locks replacing the key operated cam locks.The PIN code operated locks provide security with individual codes while offering a master code override which enables access when personal codes are forgotten or previous locker users are not available. Options are also available to the site management to have dedicated compartment use as well as free compartment access for visiting or temporary staff.
The changing facility incorporates solid grade laminate doors in a wood effect finish to provide a light, stylish environment and the lockers are raised off the floor on stands to allow cleaning to be carried out without damaging the lockers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/03/2011 - Link Lockers responds to call for PPE Storage
- 15/03/2011 - Are staff uniforms being exposed to public germs?
- 30/04/2010 - Whittington Primary School Case Study
- 02/09/2009 - Link Lockers wins prestigious Welsh Schools contract
- 08/05/2009 - Link Lockers helps give schools a sporting edge