Bushboard Deliver Modern Washrooms for Modular Buildings
05 October 2010
Bushboard Washroom Systems and The Tingdene Group are two local Northamptonshire companies that have shared a successful working relationship for a number of years; their most recent venture is a new washroom block for local theme park Wicksteeds.Popular with families, Wicksteed’s has ambitious plans to develop their excellent camping facilities.
Following extensive research, Michael Bush, the Park’s Attractions Manager, chose Tingdene to deliver the project due to their experience. With timing and reliability of integral importance to modular builds Tingdene selected Bushboard’s “Profiles” cubicle range in modular sizes.
Profiles is a stylish, versatile and economical range that is available in materials suitable for both wet and dry areas making it suitable for shower and toilet cubicles. With Bushboard’s modular option delivery is just 2 weeks and cubicle, duct and vanity panels are delivered in one size ready to cut to exact measurement on-site, helping keep projects on schedule.
Tingdene, established in the late 1960’s pride themselves on being “renowned for style, quality and attention to detail”. The company built Wicksteed’s amenity building off site in four separate pods ready to be assembled together on-site. Craig Sansom, Tingdene’s Senior Buyer stated “delivery scheduling is critical for these type of projects and we know we can rely on Bushboard.
The Profiles range was perfect because the product is easy to install, fit for purpose and ideal for high use areas”
Tingdene made full use of Bushboard’s range of CAD blocks all downloadable from Bushboard’s website. Visit www bushboard-washrooms.co.uk for more information or to view the project plans or call 01536 533620 for further information.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/01/2016 - Bushboard are excited to introduce our 11 new real wood veneers!
- 15/01/2016 - Bushboard launch brand new washroom colour range
- 15/01/2016 - Loos for Do’s chose Bushboard’s Paraline Platinum toilet cubicle for ‘quality and aesthetics’
- 29/11/2012 - Bushboard Washrooms Launches Brand New Range of Brochures
- 29/11/2012 - A Stylish and Successful Start for SanCeram!
- 05/10/2010 - Bushboard Washrooms are Pitch Perfect for Camp Sites!
- 08/06/2010 - Bushboard Ready Plumbed Modules for North Staffordshire Hospital
- 27/04/2010 - Bushboard Washrooms for Weetabix Refurbishment
- 01/04/2010 - Bushboards' HiZone voted top by Feltham Community College
- 26/03/2010 - Bushboard installs top washrooms for Sevenoaks School
- 22/03/2010 - Bushboard Washrooms picked by Cherry Burton
- 20/11/2009 - Bushboard chosen for washroom refurbishment at University College
- 23/06/2009 - Bushboard brings plethora of launches
- 23/06/2009 - Choosing educational washrooms from Bushoard is as easy as abc