Type 53 Series Junction Box
06 March 2012
H&b Sensors is pleased to announce the launch of our new ATEX and IECEx approved junction box for use within hazardous areas and volatile environments.The robust housing of the Type 53 series junction box is sealed to IP68 ensuring suitability for the toughest of environments.
The Type 53 series junction box is manufactured from aluminium and is available certified ATEX Exia (Intrinsically Safe), ATEX Exd (Explosion Proof) or IECEx Exd (Explosion Proof).
The major dimensions of the Type 53 are 130mm wide x 105mm high. Cable entry options include either two times M20 x 1.5 or 1/2" NPT. As standard there are two 8.5mm Ø surface mounting holes with an added option when required of a stainless steel pipe mounting bracket. In addition an optional viewing window can be specified when using a display.
If you would like to download a copy of the ATEX or IECEx certificates please visit the downloads section on our website. A copy of the general arrangement drawing can be downloaded by following the link.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/05/2013 - Nor-Shipping 2013
- 20/05/2013 - Partner Network Expanded - UAE
- 14/03/2013 - Introducing Mentor...
- 10/05/2012 - Wake frequency calculation theory
- 06/03/2012 - ATEX Exd Compression Fittings
- 10/02/2012 - "Like" us on Facebook, "Follow" us on Twitter!
- 10/02/2012 - Partner Network Expanded - Norway
- 27/08/2009 - H&b launch new website