David Bailey Furniture Systems is a manufacturer of good quality and durable fitted furniture. Our one stop shop approach and competitive pricing has awarded us many successful contracts within the healthcare, education, veterinary and prison sectors in addition to contracts with the Ministry of Defence since 1982.
Located in Broadstairs, Kent, David Bailey Furniture Systems has three distinct ranges of fitted furniture – the Healthline range for hospitals, health centres and medical practices; the Education range for schools, colleges and universities; and the Veterinary range for veterinary practices and animal hospitals. Our fitted furniture combines longevity with innovative designs and is available in a wide range of colours and finishes to suit the working environment.
Alongside our Healthline, Education and Veterinary ranges, we offer suspended systems ideally suited for hospital theatres. Our HTM 63 and HTM 71 ranges meet the specific requirements of the Health Technical Memorandums, as outlined by the Department of Health.
Our skilled and dedicated office staff are supported by an experienced team of fitters, strategically placed throughout the UK to ensure a seamless, high quality service from start to finish. Exceptional craftsmanship, flexibility and reliability mean that we secure a large proportion of our contracts via recommendation.
- Fitted furniture for the healthcare, education, veterinary and prison sectors, and the MOD
- Specialist hospital theatre furniture
- Diverse range of fitted wall-hung and floor-standing storage units, worktops, shelving
- Bespoke reception counters
- Fixtures, fittings and equipment
- Wide choice of colour options and finishes
- CAD drawings available for download in PDF and DWG format