Grenville Engineering (Stoke-On-Trent) Ltd are well-established specialists in cutting edge fabrication. Since 1984, Grenville Engineering have provided only the best fabrication service to customers all over the UK.
We are proud to have been awarded with ISO 9001 accreditation and regularly invest in machinery to keep up with customer demands and modern technology.
Grenville Engineering (Stoke-On-Trent) Ltd pride ourselves on our rapid response & short timescales.
- All design work is carried out by our team of highly skilled designers who have a combined experience of 70 years’ in the industry
- We use the latest 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks software
- Simple drawings can be transformed into 3D designs under customers specifications
- Customer designs are produced under strict guidelines and customer standards while using the most cost effective method
- Laser Cutting using Trumpf laser & Bystronic Fiber Laser machines
- Punching using the Trumpf punch TC500R
- Metal Forming – Pressing or Rolling on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals using press brake machines and a compact Xcel 50 press brake
- Welding on ferrous and non-ferrous materials ranging from 0.8mm to 15mm thickness
- Grinding & Finishing – Shot blasting , painting, powder coating & galvanising
- Logistics –We deliver in our own fleet of vehicles
- Plastic Injection Moulding & Glass Making are available through our sister company Regina Industries Ltd
Grenville Engineering (Stoke-On-Trent) Ltd provide bespoke fabrication for a diverse range of sectors including Automotive, Earth Moving, Construction, Materials Handling, Rail, Security & Petro Chemical.
Grinding & Finishing
Metal Forming - Pressing & Rolling