Lamilux offer a wide range of light lights used for natural lighting, ventilation, access and safety. Our rooflight solutions include rooflight domes, glazed roofing systems, aluminium framed glass roof lights, continuous or barrel rooflights and smoke & heat exhaust ventilation systems (SHEV’s). All products are certified to EN 12101-2. We also offer a range of Passivhaus Certied rooflights and roof glazing solutions.
Manufactured to the highest standards products are continually developed and tested to ensure compliance with all current legislation.
With a large team of experienced technical advisors and a wide range of rooflighting systems, Lamilux can provide a rooflight solution for almost any application, no matter whether its for an individual rooflight dome to a large area roof glazing system.
We supply the following rooflight products:
- Individual rooflight domes.
- Continuous / barrel rooflights.
- Individual glass & aluminium rooflights.
- Modular Passivhaus certified rooflights.
- Bespoke glazed roofing systems.
- Bespoke Passivhaus certified glazed roofing systems.
- Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilation rooflights.
- Roof access including; hinged and sliding opening rooflights.
Our services include:
- Supply only (of individual rooflights only).
- Supply and installation service.
- Site survey and consultation service.
- Specification assistance to architects, planners and contractors.
Used in many applications the roof lights can be used in the following industries; industrial, commercial buildings, education, healthcare, retail and residential.
If you are an architect or contactor or in fact anyone looking to enhance natural lighting into a dark room, then why not give one of our advisors a call. We can offer detailed specifications and advice and can even visit your site with product sample and discus with you the right solution for your project. Call or email us now to arrange a meeting. Visit our website www.lamilux.co.uk
for more information.