Leemark Spinnings undertake metal forming/metal spinning for a large range of parts in wide range of business markets. The metal spinning comprise of light fittings, trophies, trendy stereo speakers all to customer's designs in all metals and finishes.
Leemark specialises in the following industries:
Aerospace – Approved Manufacturer for the Aerospace Industry
Air Conditioning, Swimming Pools and Firefighting Equipment – Air conditioning components, for example square terminals, tube reducers, louvers, we also make ventilation ducts for swimming pools. Manufacture of firefighting components equipment like side plates and nozzles for the water hoses in different metals, and finishes.
Automotive – Bespoke motorcycles and automotive spare parks.
Bathrooms - A Range of chrome-plated and brass polished shrouds, for concealing joints between the pipe work and basins and toilets cisterns.
Bar Fittings – Champagne buckets to beer pulls, in chrome or sliver plated. A collection of ashtrays, waste bins in any metal and finish clients requires.
Kitchenware – Suppliers of lampshades for food warms, plate covers in both aluminium and stainless steel, cooking pans and pops in in all metals and cooper can be tinned on the inside or left raw. Also can manufacture storage jars and napkin rings in all metals to meet client requirements.
Lighting Industry – Manufacturers of street lights and lights parts for the building sector.
Commercial And Recreational Aluminium-ware – We made wide range of recycling and waste bins, planters and troughs for commercial business.
Key Features for using Leemarks Spinnings
• Spinners with an average of 25 years’ experience.
• Aircraft approvals.
• Wide array of all types of machinery.
• Prototype and development work undertaken.
• CNC Lathe for quantity work up to 1 meter diameter.
• Hand spinning up to 2 meters in diameter.
• All types of metal spun.
• All types of finishes available
• Fast and efficient service.
• Fabrication work.
• Welding all metals, tig and gas.
• Blanking and guillotining.
• Circle cutting up to 1.3 meter diameter and 5 mm thick.
• Vast experiences
• Committed work force
• We are Committed to Customer Care
• Excellent quality control
• Fast Turnaround service
• Central to the UK & close to major motor ways
• Own delivery service
• Ability to work from concept to production