Specialists in the manufacture of electrical equipment for hazardous areas, R STAHL Ltd supply a comprehensive range of automation, switchgear and lighting products that can be used for explosion protection and provide you with an entire system solution.
During the last 80 years of our 130 year company history, R STAHL has made an undisputed reputation in the market of explosion protection equipment creating a challenge for us to not only comply but to set new standards of our own.
The R STAHL Brand is recognised has a high quality providing designing solutions for your safety requirements. Our product range is vast and is continually reviewed and updated with new products covering Switchgear equipment, Automation, Lighting and System Solutions.
- Safety Barriers – General, Engineering, Single Channel Safety Barriers, Dual Channel Safety Barriers
- Lighting – Light fittings for Fluorescent Lamps, Emergency Light Fittings, Bulkhead Light Fittings, Pendant Light Fittings, Floodlights, Hand Lamps, Emergency Lighting Technology, Helideck Systems
- Isolators – Ex I Isolators, Non-Ex I Isolators, System Integration (Backplane Solution)
- Installation Equipment – Installation Switches, Junction Boxes, Terminal Boxes, Plugs & Sockets, Plug Connectors, Connection Technology for Data Networks
- Remote I/O – I.S.1 – General Information, Engineering, IS1+, CPU & Power Modules, Analog Input Modules, Analog Output Modules, Digital Input Modules, Digital Output Modules, Temperature Input Modules, BusRail, Software & Drivers, Enclosures
- Control Stations & Control Devices – Position Switches, Control Equipment for Panel Mounting, Control Equipment for Surface Mounting, Built-in Devices for Control Unit System and Control Station, Measuring & Monitoring Equipment for Panel Monitoring, Grounding Systems & Grounding Monitoring Devices
- Fieldbus Technology – General, Fieldbus Modules, Fieldbus System Solutions, Software & Drivers
- Signalling Devices – Visual Signalling Devices, Audible & Visual Signalling Devices, Audible Signalling Devices
- Operating & Monitoring Systems – General System Description, Operator Interfaces Falcon, Operation Interface Eagle, Open HMI, Remote HMI
- Components for Heating Systems – Junction Boxes for Heat Tracing, Temperature Controller & Limiter, Thermostat
- Camera & Surveillance Systems
- Wireless – General, WLAN Access Point Zone 1, WLAN Access Point Zone 2, GSM / GPRS Modem Zone 1, Asset Tracking
- Load Disconnect Switches & Motor Starters – Safety Switch, Load & Motor Switchgear, Motor Protection Circuit Breakers, Standard Motor Starters
- Installation Equipment & Accessories – Cable Glands, Cable Glands with Strain Relief, Brass Cable Glands, Breathers, Stopping Plugs, Accessories
- Components for System Solutions – Ex d Technology, Ex e Technology, Components for use in Ex d and Ex e enclosures
- Applications Low Voltage Systems – Power Distribution, Lighting & Heating Panels, Machine Controls, Battery Boxes, UPS, Pressurized Apparatus
R STAHL has an excellent onsite facility in Birmingham UK, assembling and testing products before they are dispatched. In addition we can also build and customise products to your requirements.
Our head quarters are based in Waldenburg, Germany, although as a subsidiary, we operate within the UK alone.