Straight from the Horse’s Mouth – Niftylift’s New Product Launch
16 May 2012
Sneak peeks at Niftylift’s biggest ever self propelled boom, the HR28 Hybrid, and its new low weight HR15D from Towcester Racecourse open day.There was excitement all round as Niftylift revealed the brand new Heightrider 28 Hybrid (HR28) and new low weight Heightrider 15 Diesel (HR15D) to more than 100 of its customers at Towcester Racecourse on Monday.
The HR28 Hybrid, which is the world’s largest electric boom, offers a 28m working height and a class leading 19m unrestricted working outreach with a three-person (280kg SWL) cage. At only 14,500kg, this machine is the lightest in its class and combined with its very compact stowed dimensions, it offers customers reduced transport and running costs. Its Hybrid power plant and catalytic converter greatly reduce fuel consumption and emissions, and an electric only mode allows emissions-free usage for indoor applications. The HR28 Hybrid also comes with SiOPS® (Sustained Involuntary Operation Prevention System) as standard, providing an added level of protection for the operator. The HR28 Hybrid’s combination of low weight, reduced ownership costs, flexibility, safety, and performance will make it a formidable offering to this market segment in 2013.
At only 4,250kg the new HR15D is by far the lowest weight 15m self propelled boom available on the market today and offers customers the opportunity to reduce their transport and fuel costs significantly. The machine is installed with a particulate filter to further reduce emissions and is currently offered in both 2x4 and 4x4 drive configuration. The HR15D comes with SiOPS® as standard and also includes Niftylift’s ToughCage, providing operator protection and further reducing operating costs. The HR15D will be available for delivery in autumn 2012.
In addition to the headline releases, Niftylift’s growing range of innovative products was on display.
There was also a demonstration of SiOPS, Niftylift’s pioneering operator protection system which was introduced on its products in 2009. With the recent launch of other anti-entrapment devices reigniting media interest in operator safety, Niftylift were delighted to have the opportunity to demonstrate to their customers their established capability in this area.
And if that was not enough, Niftylift customers were treated to a great afternoon’s racing and an evening of entertainment at the famous horse-racing venue. The day was hailed a great success by Niftylift Managing Director John Keely, who commented:
“It was a fantastic day for both us and our customers. It was a great opportunity for them to evaluate the new machines and for us to assess their reactions. The new products received some very positive feedback from some key players in the industry, which is very encouraging.”
For more information on the HR28 Hybrid, the HR15D 2x4, or any other product in the Niftylift range, please contact Niftylift’s sales team on 01908 223456 or email email@example.com. Thank you.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/03/2018 - Advanced Access ‘Goes Green’ for London
- 16/03/2018 - Lincs Lifts Moves Onwards and Upwards with Niftylift
- 19/12/2017 - Merry Christmas from Niftylift 2017
- 11/12/2017 - Niftylift’s Women in Engineering Day 2017
- 27/06/2017 - Niftylift Salutes Our Forces - 2017
- 13/06/2017 - Plosiny Rybacek Supplies First Niftylifts to Sico Rent
- 21/12/2016 - A Very Nifty Christmas Tree
- 01/07/2016 - Niftylift Salutes Our Forces
- 12/05/2016 - Niftylift appoints Forklift Oü as its dealer in Estonia
- 05/01/2016 - Narma Group Receives its first Niftylift HR28 Hybrids
- 14/08/2015 - Niftylift Inspires Women in Engineering
- 06/05/2015 - Niftylift is Voted HAE Supplier of the Year 2015
- 10/04/2015 - AH-Lift receives two Niftylift HR28 Hybrids, the first to arrive in Denmark
- 17/02/2015 - Aerial Platforms has taken delivery of its first HR28 Hybrid from Niftylift
- 20/06/2014 - Urban Access Rentals buys Niftylifts
- 25/04/2014 - Double Win for Niftylift at MK Business Achievement Awards
- 10/01/2014 - Niftylift Receives Two Queen’s Awards at its Milton Keynes Factory
- 05/12/2013 - Niftylift’s Team Nifty Mo-Bros 2013 Line-up
- 21/11/2013 - GT Access Receive UK’s First HR28 Hybrid
- 05/11/2013 - Healey Tool Hire Buys its First Hybrid
- 19/08/2013 - Clements Adds the New Nifty HR15 4x4 to its Fleet
- 03/05/2013 - Niftylift Wins Two HAE Awards
- 12/04/2013 - New HR15 4x4 Shortlisted for HAE Award
- 11/03/2013 - Niftylift Shortlisted for HAE ‘Supplier of the Year’
- 11/03/2013 - Niftylift Receives Significant Order for V130Ts
- 21/02/2013 - John King Survives the Yukon Quest 300
- 22/01/2013 - John King takes on the Yukon Quest 300 and Percy 200
- 04/12/2012 - Movember’s Team Nifty 2012 Line-up go Gangnam Style!
- 04/12/2012 - Lindum Plant Orders Nifty HR17 and HR21 Hybrids
- 03/12/2012 - 63 Metres of Niftylift on One Vehicle
- 02/10/2012 - Smiths Equipment Ltd transport two Niftylifts for the price of one
- 07/09/2012 - Clements Plant Places its Largest Ever Order for Niftylifts
- 29/03/2012 - HRH Prince Andrew Visits Niftylift
- 29/02/2012 - Bella Access Adds to its Growing fleet of Niftylifts
- 23/02/2012 - Platform Hire Receives Another Delivery of Niftylifts
- 08/02/2012 - Plosiny Rybacek Opens New Service Centre in Czech Republic
- 04/01/2012 - Team Nifty Mo Bros Thank You for your Donations
- 05/12/2011 - Niftylift & Denbigh School Celebrate for Sixth Year Running
- 24/11/2011 - Members of Team Nifty Swap Top Lifts for Top Lips
- 19/09/2011 - Light on its Feet, the SD120T Steps up to the Mark
- 13/09/2011 - HR15 4x4 Makes Awkward Installation Possible
- 13/07/2011 - Niftylift at Apex 2011
- 09/03/2011 - Niftylift appoints Belaruslift
- 03/03/2011 - Bella Access starts out with Nifty Fleet
- 09/02/2011 - Nifty appoints modern (singapore) as dealer