Tk play have been working alongside Landscape Architects to develop a Natural play area.
13 August 2012
tk play enjoyed working with natural materials to create a new natural play experience.the play journey starts with some unique Chunky wooden Climbing posts flowing into a seating area with Granite boulders, the adventure continues when you cross the stream on chunky balance beams ,and then on to the stepping posts to the safe haven Platform, you then continue across more stepping posts to the Magical boulder, we have also created a lovely tree seat and v shaped planting box in built from Red Cedar Timber we also used a rubber bonded bark surface to look like a stream going through the park giving the appearance of a river.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/11/2012 - New Surfacing, East Dorset Council , Woodlands Play Area
- 15/11/2012 - Plymouth Savage Road Repairs and Surfacing
- 15/11/2012 - New installation or Bonded Rubber Bark in Rock Park Barnstaple.
- 08/10/2012 - Work is all play for Terry and his family
- 13/08/2012 - Resurfacing and refurbishment of play equipment for Yatton Parish Council.
- 12/07/2012 - Westward Ho! Torridge District Council
- 12/07/2012 - St Margarets School, Northam.
- 12/07/2012 - Pilton Park ,Barnstaple, North Devon Council
- 10/07/2012 - New Play Equipment & Surfacing for Barratt Homes, Marylebone ,London