Brandon Medical’s New LED Magnifier Luminaire
16 August 2012
Brandon Medical has launched a brand new LED magnifier luminaireOptica 488 is a high quality and low maintenance magnifier luminaire. Using the latest LED’s and innovative arm technology, Optica 488 combines high efficiency with functional design to support highly demanding visual tasks.
The Optica 488 light source has superior colour rendition and highlights colour differences of tissue during medical examinations. The 3.5 dioptre magnification doubles the size of even the smallest detail and for tasks requiring extra precision. Optica 488 has a digital dimming function from 10% to 100% which enables the user to adjust the light intensity to suit the procedure. This integrated visualiser function incorporates three separately switchable light segments. This allows different scenarios to be created emphasizing the surface structure and provides excellent depth perception.
Innovative balanced-arm technology of the Optica 488 allows excellent manoeuvrability and precise positioning during medical examinations. For maximum operating flexibility, the Optica 488 stylish and slim line arm has a long reach of 1m allowing the magnifier to be positioned easily around the patient.
Traditional magnifiers are hand held which necessitates the practical loss of one hand, and are often too small making examinations difficult. However, Optica 488 has a range of mountings available enabling the magnifier to be wall, desk and mobile trolley mounted.
For further information, please contact Tel: 0113 277 7393 Email: email@example.com or visit www.brandon-medical.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/03/2016 - Brandon Medical celebrate Export Award Success
- 12/02/2016 - State Minister visits Brandon Medical at the Arab Health Exhibition
- 13/08/2014 - Quasar® eLite Takes the Plaudits
- 16/01/2014 - Is this the Best Examination Light in the World?
- 29/01/2013 - Brandon Medical Launch New Isolated Power Supplies Planner
- 06/03/2012 - Brandon Medical Win €1 Million
- 16/02/2012 - The Next Generation – Atlas Medical Pendant
- 10/10/2011 - Brandon Medical light used in conjoined twin miracle
- 28/07/2011 - Brandon Medical’s Symposia CoPAX System