05 September 2012
World famous celebrity make up artist Eryca Freemantle and the Olympia Beauty Exhibition team will bring the beauty industry up to date to reflect the multiculturalism of modern Britain and address the unbalance in the beauty industry.Now in its 8th year, Olympia Beauty has succeeded to become an innovative industry event, showcasing brands and setting trends within the beauty industry. This year Olympia’s forward thinking approach has formed the partnership with international celebrity make up artist Eryca Freemantle to launch The All Women of Colour Campaign which seeks to work with the beauty
industry to encourage and implement a more inclusive range of products available for women of colour in existing mainstream brands.
The All Women of Colour Campaign will also provide the beauty industry with knowledge on how to work with all women of colour, with specially designed
accredited certified workshops and seminars to educate and empower the industry to gain the knowledge for change to enable the industry to work confidently with all women of colour.
Eryca Freemantle is supported by BABTAC.
In these recessional times, brands and establishments need to look at different ways to maintain and improve their profit margins. Making products lines more inclusive for all women of colour and establishments being able to cater and provide services for all women of colour will bring in new customers and can only be good for business.
The All Women of Colour Campaign is motivational in providing avenues where brands new and old can come together to create an industry think tank, and cater for the needs for all woman, regardless of their skin colour tone and hue. Eryca and her team will work with brands that wish to be part of this initiative.
The charismatic award-winning make up artist Eryca Freemantle will be the face and advocate of The All Women of Colour Campaign. Offering industry intelligence to work with brands and establishments to be part of the campaign, not only to increase their profit margins but working with the brands and establishments to bring them up to date which will be a more realistic and inspirational reflection of modern multicultural Britain.
Eryca Freemantle has gone from strength to strength, promoting awareness globally about make up, self esteem, confidence and diversification in the beauty industry. Appearing on TV shows, winning awards and being endorsed by the UK and African governments.
The All Women of Colour Campaign launch press conference will take place on Monday 24th September 2012, 11:00 at Olympia Beauty, in the press office.
Eryca Freemantle, campaign supporter and fellow make up artist Louise Page as well as Olympia Beauty founder, Ian Archbold will be in attendance. Eryca will be announcing her global reality beauty and make up TV show in Autumn 2012.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/10/2013 - Olympia Beauty Post Show Press Release
- 23/09/2013 - Olympia Beauty Newsletter
- 19/08/2013 - Nailympics London– The City's Third Olympics
- 19/08/2013 - Olympia Beauty News Letter
- 13/08/2013 - Olympia Beauty News Letter
- 30/07/2013 - Olympia Beauty
- 23/07/2013 - A Pop Of Colour
- 23/07/2013 - Click N Tan And New Tempting Toffee Self Tan Mousse Giveaway!
- 19/07/2013 - The Nailympics Competition - London 2013
- 03/05/2013 - Nailympics, London
- 10/04/2013 - 2013, Bigger and Better Than Ever!
- 18/09/2012 - Nailympics London - The City's Third Olympics Event
- 06/09/2012 - Join the Biggest Names in the business at Olympia Beauty
- 03/07/2012 - Join the biggest names in the business at Olympia Beauty
- 13/06/2012 - Nailympics - London