Let There Be Light With The New LED Lighting Guide From Gradus
31 October 2012
Lighting specialist Gradus has created a new LED lighting guide, providing specifiers and contractors with a single point of reference for their Gradus lighting requirements.The new ‘LED Lighting Systems' guide covers Gradus’ full range of proven step, floor and wall LED lighting solutions, featuring a number of new products.
The new guide incorporates a 3D isometric drawing of a typical auditorium to help users visualise where Gradus lighting products can be used most effectively in order to create safe stairs and passageways as well as create a dramatic room scheme.
Similarly, 2D drawings of all profiles, complete with photography of all associated accessories, are also included for ease of use and product identification on site.
One of the new products included in the guide is the RXT1218L stair edging profile, which has been developed in line with the latest legislation and guidelines such as Approved Document M (ADM) of The Building Regulations 2000 and BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, to offer the ultimate solution in helping to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls on stairs in most internal applications.
The RXT1218L comprises a clear PVC-u channel and is available with a choice of slip resistant inserts. Incorporated into the channel is an extended clear PVC-u insert that wraps around the leading edge of the profile, allowing illumination and ensuring maximum safety underfoot.
‘Decortape’, another new addition to the range, is a flexible LED lighting tape that allows bespoke design lighting in most commercial applications, featuring an adhesive taped back, this versatile product can be mounted to almost any surface.
The new guide also features a comprehensive section detailing the main points of UK lighting guidelines and legislation to help specifiers provide an inclusive environment and meet their duties under the Equality Act 2010.
Commenting on the new lighting guide, Chloe Taylor, Lighting Product Manager for Gradus, said: “Our user-friendly new LED lighting guide contains everything a specifier or contractor would need to know in order to specify Gradus lighting products. Incorporating information from all of our previous lighting documents means it’s the perfect handy reference tool.
“The new guide also contains comprehensive information on Gradus’ supply and fit service, as well as detailed product and technical information.”
All Gradus step and floor products are available with either the Interlok AdvanceTM LED lighting system, which produces a pinpoint lighting effect, or the ContinuityTM LED lighting system that produces a continuous lighting effect.
To request a copy of the new ‘LED Lighting Systems' guide, contact Gradus Technical Support on 01625 428922. Gradus Technical Support can also provide expert specification and technical advice, as well as samples and literature. Further information is available online at www.gradusworld.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus’ New Catalogues Show How to Protect Floors & Walls
- 20/09/2012 - New Boulevard Secondary Barrier Carpet Folder from Gradus
- 20/09/2012 - New Stair Edgings and Floor Trims Catalogue from Gradus
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus’ Super Matting Solution for Newport’s New Morrisons Supermarket
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Launches New Range of Luxury Trims
- 20/09/2012 - New Trans-Edge Heavy Duty Stair Edgings From Gradus
- 20/09/2012 - Wiping The Floor with The Rest – Gradus Launches Esplanade 1000 Primary Barrier Matting
- 20/09/2012 - Making A Statement – Gradus Launches Emphasis Carpet Range
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Has The Right Skills For The Job
- 20/09/2012 - Down To Earth – Gradus Launches Brickworks Premium Carpet Range
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Provides Wetherby Methodist Church with a Divine Flooring Solution
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Launches Wall Street Carpet Range
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Launches New Wall Protection CPD Seminar
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Delivers Style and Class to Walkden High School
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Updates Carpet Collection Brochure
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Keeps Surfaces Looking Fit and Well at University Hospital Llandough
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus supplies carpet tiles for University refurbishment project
- 20/09/2012 - Start Spreading The News – Gradus Launches Times Square Carpet Range
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Installs Intelligent Step Lighting Solutions at The University of Manchester
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus Introduces ‘SqMile with Emphasis’
- 20/09/2012 - Gradus’ New Matting Catalogue for Contractors and Specifiers
- 04/08/2011 - New Colour Options Added to Gradus PVC Skirtings Range
- 04/08/2011 - Gradus Provides Headingley Experience with Step Lighting Solutions
- 04/08/2011 - Gradus Introduce Stratus II Carpet Range
- 04/08/2011 - Gradus Delivers Lessons in Stair Safety at Western Primary School
- 04/08/2011 - Don’t Compromise Stair Safety With Branded Edgings, Warns Gradus
- 12/04/2011 - Rotherham Hospital Gets The Best Treatment With Gradus Barrier Matting
- 12/04/2011 - Gradus Offers New and Contemporary Metal Skirtings
- 12/04/2011 - Genus Proves Its Cleanability For Contract Interiors
- 09/03/2011 - Gradus Treats the Christie Cancer Centre with Care
- 11/01/2011 - Gradus & InPro Announce Extended Partnership
- 09/11/2010 - Gradus stratum skirting
- 11/10/2010 - Gradus Plays Safe at Legoland® Discovery Centre
- 11/10/2010 - Gradus Lighting Creates Bright Sparks at Queen Mary University, London
- 14/09/2010 - RVI MediCinema receives Gradus upgrade
- 14/09/2010 - Gradus provide total protection for new health centre
- 13/09/2010 - Cancer charity benefits from Team Gradus bike ride
- 23/11/2007 - Gradus takes to the floor with loose lay Vinyl
- 23/11/2007 - Gradus accessories gives Macclesfield Learning Zone the edge
- 22/11/2007 - Gradus launches exclusive XT website
- 26/10/2007 - Gradus launches new accessories specification guide
- 26/10/2007 - Enlightened worship at St Barnabas Cathedral
- 19/10/2007 - Illuminating approach sheds new light on Durham Cathedral
- 15/10/2007 - Cricket pitch sized entrance mat for Bishops Stortford Shopping Centre