Hi-Light Menustand Illuminated is the highlight of Next Day Displays
10 June 2013
First impressions are always the most important especially in the hotel & restaurant industry.Next Day Displays understand the importance of “lighting up” your customer first impression and are now offering the Hi-light Menu Stand which is Illuminated.
Speaking to owner Ian Hawkins he commented “Up until last month I had many restaurant owners call me looking for a free standing illuminated menu stand for out side or in the meet and greet area of a restaurant, that is Illuminated! This is and it is 12 volt powered so no risk to life! ”
The Hi-light not only boasts style from the LED edge lit illumination giving the halo effect, but is incredibly versatile with its easy switch from portrait to landscape to suit your unique needs.
The LED lighting is safety and cost effective all in one! Low voltage means low power consumption; there are no electrician bills to pay or maintenance fees, just bright, even long last illumination with over 50,000 plus hours of life!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/08/2016 - Light boxes, illuminated poster frames, noticeboards and signs.
- 17/08/2016 - All New MK 3 CV1 Sight Master
- 19/11/2014 - New Product from Next Day Displays – The ecoflextra pavement sign
- 17/11/2014 - Easy Change Pavement Sign - A Boards
- 10/06/2013 - Overture Menu Holders from Next Day Displays by popular demand
- 10/06/2013 - Chalkstar A-board a big hit for Next Day Displays
- 04/10/2011 - Posters safely and secularly displayed and framed in BLACK!
- 13/06/2011 - Let the wind Blow!
- 13/06/2011 - Next Day Displays put A0 posters into the Sentinel Forecourt line up!
- 13/06/2011 - The New Edgelit XT Illuminated Frames only 19mm deep! (Light Boxes)
- 26/01/2009 - Next Day in the Black