Next Day in the Black
26 January 2009
In the retail display world, for many years now, pavement and internal A-Boards have had the same Silver finish. A Board sizes from A2 media to A0 media have had to be a Silver anodised finish.
Many hotels, restaurants, casinos, solicitors, design companies and corporates have been looking for a more discerning way of displaying A media sized information both in a reception area and outside, asking for a black finish.
Next Day Displays listened and in January this year, designed and trialed an aboard with a Black anodised finish and are now manufacturing what is believed to be the first of it’s kind in the industry.
They still have the aptly named “Snap frame” easy poster change system, which is a front loading snap frame that opens and snaps shut and the total weight for the A1 media size is just 11kgs. There are also hinged locking arms either side to ensure stability. The a-boards, sometimes known as "a frames", "sandwich boards", or "pavement signs", come with an anti-glare cover sheet which protects the internal media from the weather and gives a clear view by defusing reflections from sun light.
Being kind to the environment was also a consideration which featured strongly in the design and manufacture of the new A-Boards, resulting in all materials being fully recyclable, (some parts are even made from recycled materials) and waste from the manufacturing process is also recycled.
Ian Hawkins, Next Day Displays managing director said, “our new CV1 Designer Black A-Board should be a big welcome for more discerning companies that require a media information display system that blends more with ambient surroundings”.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/08/2016 - Light boxes, illuminated poster frames, noticeboards and signs.
- 17/08/2016 - All New MK 3 CV1 Sight Master
- 19/11/2014 - New Product from Next Day Displays – The ecoflextra pavement sign
- 17/11/2014 - Easy Change Pavement Sign - A Boards
- 10/06/2013 - Hi-Light Menustand Illuminated is the highlight of Next Day Displays
- 10/06/2013 - Overture Menu Holders from Next Day Displays by popular demand
- 10/06/2013 - Chalkstar A-board a big hit for Next Day Displays
- 04/10/2011 - Posters safely and secularly displayed and framed in BLACK!
- 13/06/2011 - Let the wind Blow!
- 13/06/2011 - Next Day Displays put A0 posters into the Sentinel Forecourt line up!
- 13/06/2011 - The New Edgelit XT Illuminated Frames only 19mm deep! (Light Boxes)