BC Softwear’s latest Spa and Hotel business wins August 2013
23 September 2013
Carbis Bay Hotel and Spa - St. Ives, CornwallIn the heart of a beautiful sandy bay, the stunning privately owned Carbis Bay Hotel occupies a dramatic waterfront location with direct access to its own Blue Flag accredited beach.
BC Softwear provided all the towelling for the treatment room suite including a double VIP room, and luxurious hydrotherapy room and champagne bar.
Josie Baker said “ “The new ocean-front C Bay Spa at Carbis Bay Hotel has selected BC Softwear to provide its luxury towels and spa bath robes. “We are impressed with the quality of their products and helpful advice on selecting the best combination of luxurious towels that are both soft and also designed specifically for durability.”
The Sp@ at The Grand Brighton
This brand new and very elegant day spa at The Grand Brighton has been created with soft muted natural tones, that were complimented by BC Softwear’s pure white Serenity waffle towelling, which was used throughout the treatment rooms with Serenity jumbo sheets, bath towels, hand towels and matching white bathrobes from the Healthy range.
The spa also ordered white slippers which were embroidered with the new spa logo.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/07/2020 - The SmartSoft Collection
- 15/07/2020 - Do you have or are you thinking of an OPL(on premise laundry) for your hotel?
- 15/07/2020 - Sustainable, Responsible, Luxury NEW Biodegradable Slippers from BC Softwear
- 26/07/2019 - BC Softwear create new exclusive line of Spa Linen for 5-star luxury clients.
- 26/07/2019 - Information for Good Spa Guide - Retirement Blog
- 19/07/2013 - BC Softwear - Towels & Robes