10 April 2015
Products used: Herculan MF 9+2 FeRFA type: 5 Area: 600 m2 Sector: sportsCentral Flooring Services have completed a project in for a sports facility in Cookestown, Ireland of a 600m2 seamless polyurethane sports floor. The specification called for a diamond grinding preparation to the substrate followed by the installation of a seamless Herculan multi-functional seamless sports floor.
Once the sub-floor was prepared, a 9mm rubber crumb matt was installed followed by the application of polyurethane body coats and the matt sport seal. The floor was completed by the addition of the sports lines
The completed project was handed back on time with a completely satisfied client.
At Central Flooring we pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction giving a very personal service to meet our clients needs.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/11/2015 - Food Safe Floor Refurbishment
- 17/02/2015 - Help For Heroes
- 16/02/2015 - Resin Flooring Case Study - Retford Fire Station
- 23/12/2014 - Central Flooring awarded company of the year for the third year in a row and more!
- 12/11/2014 - Warehouse Floor Coating
- 16/01/2014 - Monarch Hangar - Birmingham Airport
- 02/07/2013 - Anti-static flooring for Electronic Assembly
- 07/06/2013 - Velodrome, Olympic Park
- 04/12/2012 - Central Flooring awarded contractor of the year and more!