Norparc Counting Software The Efficient Way To Monitor And Manage Parking Facilities
10 June 2019
NorParc, The Windows-based level counting and parking guidance system from access control experts Nortech provides centralised count management, monitoring and guidance control for parking facilities that have multiple entry and exit points.Nortech’s car park counting solutions include a comprehensive range of high-intensity RGB variable message signs (VMS) that use low profile LED matrices offering bright, clear messages indicating available spaces and status messages.
Each VMS display panel can display count values of up to 5 digits and, depending upon the sign variant there are options to display ‘FULL’, ‘OPEN’ or ‘SPACE’ and direction arrows. The range includes single level internal and external signs plus self-contained multilevel information signs.
The software has many features that are ideal for individual and multi-level parking at education, hotel, leisure and airport parking facilities including -
• Full Colour Display - Large 5-digit RGB LED display. Text colours, count types and messages can be selected according to specific applications and customer preferences.
• Excellent LED Optical System - External signs meet the EN 12966 standard for visual, physical and durability aspects of VMS, and provide high optical performance.
• Weatherproof - External models are housed in robust weatherproof aluminium housing (IP65).
• Count Management - All the signs in the range are fully compatible with all of Nortech’s count management systems.
• Single and Multilevel Options - Signs are available as single count displays or multilevel displays with additional information such as heading, logos, symbols and individual count titles (e.g parking level, section, company name, etc.). Individually housed internal signs with built-in direction indicators are also available for use in multilevel car parks and other indoor parking facilities.
• Good Visibility in all Conditions - All signs have high-luminosity LEDs and an inbuilt automatic luminance control to suit variable lighting conditions.
Nortech’s count management systems offer a variety of ways to manage car park occupancy data and drive the message signs. From monitoring space availability in small car parks to the integrated management of large multilevel car parks, it can provide occupancy count management solutions for most requirements using standalone and networked count management and shared parking access control.
Nortech has supplied products and solutions to the security industry for over 25 years as an independent British company. The company uses extensive experience and expertise to create new security products to fit their clients’ needs and designs everything with the customer in mind.
Further information is available from Nortech on 01633 485533 or by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the company’s website at www.nortechcontrol.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 27/04/2020 - How long-range access control can help during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 11/02/2020 - Efficient parking reduces the impact on the environment
- 17/12/2019 - ANPR Lumo is a flexible and reliable solution for all secure car parks
- 29/11/2019 - Manage care home safety and security with access control
- 12/11/2019 - Nortech proud to support teen inventor's access control system
- 22/10/2019 - Protect businesses with Access Control
- 11/09/2019 - New all-in one licence plate reader is the simple and accessible solution for automatic vehicle identification
- 15/08/2019 - Upass reader offers cost-effective access control for parking applications
- 26/07/2019 - Nortech Controllers manage access at shared parking facilities
- 28/06/2019 - Feemaster smart console makes controlling access affordable and convenient
- 30/05/2019 - Norpass is approved by the British Board of Film Classification
- 07/05/2019 - Nortech's standalone access control system is a reliable and cost-effective door controller
- 26/04/2019 - Norpass3 Access Control Software provides high degree of security and personnel safety
- 26/03/2019 - Next generation of ANPR to be showcased at Parkex
- 08/03/2019 - Nortech's new flagship boxed detector range makes its debut at Parkex 2019
- 05/03/2019 - ANPR helps to secure North West Ambulance Service Regional HQ
- 23/01/2019 - Nortech parking systems still the best choice for top boutique hotel
- 07/01/2019 - Nortech's dedicated training facility welcomes access control system installers and integrators
- 20/12/2018 - UHF Combi Card ensures compatibility and seamless integration with existing access control applications
- 12/11/2018 - Stainless steel bollards provide attractive housings for ANPR and traffic signals
- 22/10/2018 - New ways of controlling access
- 17/10/2018 - Nortech's Mace uses mobile access technology for smart people identification
- 25/09/2018 - Nortech launches full colour LED variable message signs
- 18/09/2018 - Nortech proud to achieve new ISO Certification
- 06/09/2018 - Nortech launches new product catalogue
- 20/08/2018 - Nortech's upass target monitors traffic flow at St James' market
- 20/07/2018 - Nortech's transit ultimate is best fit for demanding access control applications
- 12/06/2018 - Nortech's MRC350 helps gunnebo improve visitor experience at the Shard
- 31/05/2018 - Nortech's 7-series range best fit for vehicle detection application
- 15/05/2018 - Nortech strengthens partnership with NEDAP
- 10/05/2018 - Nortech's UHF range is a robust solution for long-range identification
- 27/03/2018 - Nortech's feemaster smart range is cost-effective way to manage car park access
- 21/03/2018 - Nortech to demonstrate products at upcoming show
- 06/03/2018 - Nortech parking systems improve efficiency at Tewkesbury Hospital
- 22/02/2018 - 2018 sees expansion and development at Nortech
- 16/01/2018 - Nortech launches ADI Poster campaign for New Year
- 15/08/2017 - Nortech partners with ADI Global Distribution
- 25/07/2017 - Nortech Control System expands its distribution sales channel.
- 21/06/2017 - Nortech Joins AMAG Technology’s Symmetry™ Preferred Partner Program
- 26/05/2017 - Nortech Control System collaborates with Digital Factors to provide Access Control Solutions to Middle East Market
- 11/11/2016 - Nortech is pleased to strengthen its UK presence with the appointment of Pro-Vision Distribution Ltd as an official Distribution Partner.
- 18/03/2016 - Nortech Announces Exceptional Norpass3 Upgrade for a Seamless Integration With ANPR
- 30/04/2015 - HD number plate reading offers convenient long-range identification
- 17/03/2015 - Norpass3 Controls Access at Renewable Energy Plant
- 10/06/2013 - Nortech Nominated for Best Software
- 10/06/2013 - uPASS Access - The Smallest Revolution in Access Control
- 21/02/2013 - Nortech – More Accommodating than Ever
- 08/11/2011 - Affordable Handsfree Access
- 02/08/2011 - Nortech and iEvo - That's Integration
- 11/05/2011 - Take a moment that can save you hours
- 12/04/2011 - Glenmorangie Singles out Norpass3