Renz donate PrintIT Prize to The Tiffin Girls’ School
13 August 2010
Iain Bullock - Managing Director Renz UK, donated the prize of the Renz Eco E heavy duty punch and binder to Daniel Carrigan and Richard Presland of The Tiffin Girls’ School for ‘Best use of brand across the range’Daniel Carrigan said ‘he was delighted to have received this prize and was looking forward to adding to their portfolio of print communications in the form of photobooks and calendars. The Renz Eco E heavy duty punch and binder will enable The Tiffin Girls’ School to produce any form of loose leaf binding application they require from notepads and calendars to photobooks, from a single machine.Richard said ‘he was very proud of the school, having 11 girls shortlisted in the past 3 years for PrintIT’.Iain Bullock says ‘he is delighted that Renz continues to support PrintIT for 2010 in the form of printing and binding machinery; giving the future user a real insight and hands on approach to developing finished products’.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/02/2011 - A worlds first new high speed fully automatic modular AP 360 - 120 Block to Block punch.
- 07/02/2011 - international Marketing Manager promotion.
- 28/06/2010 - Renz Install Mobi 500 semi automatic book & calendar binder following IPEX
- 07/06/2010 - IPEX 2010 exceeds Renz expectations with worldwide sales expected to hit £1m
- 10/07/2008 - Renz Celebrates 100 years by Releasing World’s Fastest Wire Binding Machine at Drupa.
- 10/07/2008 - Binding and Laminating Manufacturer ‘Renz’ celebrate 100 years with a double celebration.