Borg 6000 Product Showcase
07 September 2010
The Solo is a unique access control designed and engineered by Borg in the UK.The Solo incorporates a 6 button sequential coding chamber which provides a higher level of security than a normal access control. With a handle rotation of just over 70° and a body width of 40mm the Solo is the ideal solution for both aluminium and UPVC applications.
Following a program of upgrades we have made improvements to the compatibility, operation and ease of fitment for the Solo. Making the new Solo quicker and less involving to fit. This is in line with customer feedback and a long term testing schedule.
The Solo is available in two models: the Solo which is supplied with a separate escutcheon and is ideal for new UPVC doors as well as traditional timber and steel doors and the Solo 1 which incorporates a sliding escutcheon plate for use with 70, 72 & 92mm centres making it the perfect retro-fit upgrade from a standard pair of lever handles on a UPVC door.
For further details of compatible brands of multi-point lock or to request more literature or fitting information please call our sales team on 0800 44 88 377.
• NEW Sequential Coding Chamber
• Single Column 6 Button Chamber
• Greater Level of Security
• Free Acting Handle
• Unique Code Changing; No Need to Remove Tumblers
• Stainless Steel Chamber
• 70° Handle Rotation Ideal for Multi-Point Locks
• Narrow Housing Perfect for PVC-U & Aluminium Section
• PVD Coated
• Suitable for External Applications
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 21/01/2014 - New from Borglocks
- 25/06/2009 - Borg introduce Solo range of mechanical coded door controls