Haigh strengthens foothold in Middle East market
01 July 2013
The popularity and proven effectiveness of disposable single use bedpans, bottles and bedpan macerators has resulted in it being the preferred bedpan handling method throughout the UK, North America, Australia and parts of Europe. Proven to reduce the spread of hospital acquired infections (HAI), as well as provide cost and environmental savings, it is only recently that other parts of the world have started to see the benefits and implement for themselves.Regular exhibitors at Arab Health in Dubai, Haigh Engineering provide the market leading range of sluiceroom macerator machines. Through their presence at the exhibition, Haigh have been able to demonstrate within the Middle East their product range, resulting in a growth in interest throughout the region in the products that they offer. Seeking a distributor within the region, Haigh are pleased to announce their partnership with Esnad Alwatan Trading & Contracts Ltd in Saudi Arabia. The first tender for the MOH Hospital group was won by Esnad to replace their existing bedpan washers with Haigh’s bedpan macerators. On time, the first shipment left Haigh’s Ross on Wye factory this month. Nick Dale, Sale Manager at Haigh recently welcomed Mr Ahmed Al-Harbi, Managing Director of Esnad Health Care division to Haigh, to experience first-hand, their manufacturing plant and to discuss current and future orders. Also this month, Haigh were delighted to provide Mr Yehia el Hussain Medical Engineer of Ali Al-Suwaidi Trading Est. Qatar with in-depth sales and service training to ensure full product knowledge. Ali Al-Suwaidi Trading Est. is well established in Qatar within the medical supply field and already have several tenders awaiting final decision. David Meek, International Business Development Manager, is charged with expanding Haigh’s international network of distributors. Discussions are currently taking place with Iraq, Kuwait, UAE and Bahrain.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/02/2017 - A new benchmark for macerator infection control
- 18/12/2013 - Haigh plays host to HRH The Duke of Kent in celebration of British Manufacturing
- 05/07/2013 - Haigh Strengthen Foothold in Middle East Market
- 12/07/2012 - Global Pump Group Pty secures exclusive 5 Year contract with Haigh
- 15/06/2012 - Haigh drives environmental performance and efficiency
- 13/06/2012 - Haigh Sluicemaster enables brighter future for Waste Management in UK Hospital
- 10/05/2012 - SOLO 2 year warranty release
- 12/09/2011 - MSA to distribute the Sluicemaster range of Hospital macerators in the Czech Republic
- 12/09/2011 - Haigh products successfully re-accredited for WRAS Approval for the next 5 years.
- 27/07/2011 - Manepa Ireland Distribution
- 07/04/2011 - Putting infection prevention and control at the top of the agenda.
- 09/03/2011 - Proven success for care home with the Haigh Incomaster™.
- 03/03/2011 - Haigh Macerators tested successfully with all leading pulp manufacturers
- 20/01/2011 - Eagle Field Service helps Haigh Engineering's service team soar
- 24/08/2010 - HAIGH SUPPORTS ACORNS CHILDREN’S HOSPICE WITH NEW SOLO