Door Interlocking Units installed at Large Pharmaceutical Company
16 May 2014
Niche market security manufacturer Hoyles Electronics, have recently supplied over twenty door interlocking units all for installation into a large Pharmaceutical company based in Speke Liverpool. All the IG432 interlock units are being used to replace existing equipment in small laboratories and cleanrooms.Mark Ashall Operations Director at Unique Integrated Systems says… ‘I can confidently recommend Hoyles Electronics as a KISS ‘Keep It Simple Solution’ product manufacturer and supplier to the trade. We regularly use the Hoyles IG432 interlocks as we are confident in getting great result for us as an installer and for our customer.’
Working closely with the installation company, Hoyles has helped Unique meet the requirements needed to install and commission the system with minimal disruption in this heavily regulated industry.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/12/2016 - Christmas time – a time for taking?
- 19/05/2016 - A Day in The Life of Working in a Cleanroom.
- 16/04/2015 - What’s blocking your Fire Exits?
- 06/10/2014 - Chatterbox keeping babies safe!
- 05/07/2011 - Two into One will go!
- 05/05/2011 - Control in Kenya
- 07/04/2011 - Celebrating progress
- 21/09/2009 - Do you install CCTV Systems?
- 21/09/2009 - Engaged Wait Enter - simple access control for one room
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles launch Exitguard
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles Disabled Toilet Alarm DDA Compliant
- 20/08/2008 - No False Alarms
- 09/11/2007 - No problems only solutions!