Chatterbox keeping babies safe!
06 October 2014
When Chubb Fire and Security were approached by Birmingham Women’s Hospital to help them upgrade and tighten up access security on the new born baby wards Chubb turned to Hoyles Electronics Developments for a solution.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/12/2016 - Christmas time – a time for taking?
- 19/05/2016 - A Day in The Life of Working in a Cleanroom.
- 16/04/2015 - What’s blocking your Fire Exits?
- 16/05/2014 - Door Interlocking Units installed at Large Pharmaceutical Company
- 05/07/2011 - Two into One will go!
- 05/05/2011 - Control in Kenya
- 07/04/2011 - Celebrating progress
- 21/09/2009 - Do you install CCTV Systems?
- 21/09/2009 - Engaged Wait Enter - simple access control for one room
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles launch Exitguard
- 15/04/2009 - Hoyles Disabled Toilet Alarm DDA Compliant
- 20/08/2008 - No False Alarms
- 09/11/2007 - No problems only solutions!