GEC Anderson introduces SolidTop™ 6.0
30 June 2014
An exiting new concept in stainless steel worktops, known as SolidTop™ 6.0, has recently been introduced by GEC Anderson.SolidTop™ 6.0 is a stainless steel worktop system featuring worksurfaces made from top quality 6.00 mm solid stainless steel plate. Worksurfaces are simply cut to shape and size, incorporating all usual features, such as integrated sink bowls, cut-outs for hobs, tapholes and other details. The big difference, though, is in the material used and in the edges. Instead of pressing and folding edges, as with conventional stainless steel worktops that are made with a thinner, sheet, material, SolidTop™ simply have no edges - just the [6.00 mm] sheet thickness is visible.
The result is a very simple and elegant look with significant design and creative opportunities. Apart from their ultra-thin appearance, SolidTop™ surfaces can be cut to precise shape and size - including curved and irregular edges - to a greater extent than is possible with conventional stainless steel surfaces. Splashbacks, panels and even furniture elements, such as doors and drawer fronts are also possible.
As with GEC Anderson's other Made-to-Measure stainless steel worktops, SolidTop™ surfaces are available with brushed satin finish as standard. The optional 'Patina' finish can also be supplied. The Patina finish is an increasingly popular alternative to brushed satin stainless steel and features a unique and random pattern of minute surface marks, providing a kind of pre-distressed look that disguises scratching and marking that occurs in everyday use.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/03/2020 - Kitchen specialist calls on GEG Anderson for her own refurbishment
- 12/02/2020 - GEC Anderson supplies seamless new servery surfaces for the oxford wine cafe
- 12/02/2020 - Top architect turns to GEC Anderson for stainless steel kitchen surfaces
- 12/02/2020 - GEC Anderson offers pristine performance for UCS sports pavilion
- 28/06/2019 - Stainless Steel Surfaces central to reconfigured 70s house
- 18/06/2019 - G.E.C Anderson gives unique performance at historic london cultural venue
- 12/09/2017 - GEC Anderson Stainless Steel For New Omagh Hospital & Primary Care Complex
- 05/06/2017 - GEC Anderson ‘Series A’ Sinks Steal The Show
- 05/06/2017 - Exciting New Wet Zones from GEC Anderson
- 05/06/2017 - GEC Anderson introduces SolidTop™ 6.0
- 05/06/2017 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 30/10/2015 - Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...
- 30/10/2015 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 10/11/2014 - Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall...
- 13/10/2014 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 02/07/2014 - Gec Anderson sanitaryware 'scrubs up' well at terminal 5
- 02/07/2014 - Boss raises profile of GEC Anderson worktops
- 02/07/2014 - Top vets pick GEC Anderson sinktops for new pet clinic
- 02/07/2014 - GEC Anderson's Decimetric Range Reaches New Heights
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson makes a stainless steelcase
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson for Art's Sake
- 01/07/2014 - GEC Anderson Sinktops Complement Museum's New look
- 30/06/2014 - Top Kit from GEC Anderson For New Community Centre
- 30/06/2014 - GEC Anderson introduces ‘Series A’ Sinks
- 19/07/2013 - Stainless Steel Worktops, Sinktops, Doors an Splashbacks
- 11/03/2013 - GEC Anderson is 50 years young!
- 08/10/2012 - GEC Anderson Contribution to New Art Facility at Stowe School
- 28/06/2012 - Bernard Leach Pottery Studio Restoration
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson Stainless Steel gives schools a classy finish
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson's rugged new Basin beats tough environments
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson edges ahead with Anti-Drip Worktop profile
- 28/06/2012 - GEC Anderson Bowls a change for the better
- 21/06/2012 - 55 Gee Street, London - HER MAJESTY’S SERVICE
- 21/06/2012 - GEC Anderson sinktops provide design flexibility at art gallery learning studio
- 21/06/2012 - Contemporary Industrial feel Kitchen for Branksome Park area of Poole.
- 21/06/2012 - Stainless steel shines at the Beaney Centre
- 21/06/2012 - GEC Anderson stainless steel is Salt of the Earth
- 08/06/2011 - Welcome to STEEL TALK!
- 20/06/2008 - A Steel Job for Famous Pottery Studio
- 29/06/2007 - GEC Anderson for arts' sake
- 29/06/2007 - GEC Anderson stainless steel tops for new teapoints
- 29/06/2007 - Boss raises profile of GEC Anderson worktops