mk 50 Series Profile Used to Develop a Lift System
24 June 2015
The new mk Lift System has a base frame made with 50 series and can be utilised to help streamline manufacturing processes.The lift unit with a slewing ring and timing belt conveyor SRF-P 2010 has a capacity of 300 kg. A counter weight and motor including holding brake can secure a load of up to 600 kg. Additional pegs are incorporated at transfer stations. Feed-in and storage area with reinforced SRF-P 2012 cater for a load of 300 kg/m and up to 1,200 kg total capacity, during 3m/min.
The entire system is provided by mk who work closely with their customer during the consultation, planning and implementation stage of the system. Their concept offers both space and cost saving to a customers’ manufacturing process and the lift can be easily disassembled for transportation purposes. The high load capacity is based on mk’s extensive 50 series profile range and is both low maintenance and wear-resistant.
In the application shown here, the requirement was to link a manufacturing process during which a machine that is integrated downstream, functions at a slower speed but operates longer, a transfer system is required using a buffer zone for 40 pallets arranged in 5 levels and capable of transporting a total load of 10 tons. The lifting system must be designed for the transfer of products weighing 250kg per pallet (600 x 800 mm). The pallet must be rotated 90◦ and discharged onto the respective buffer level.
To see the mk Lift System in action visit:
or to find out more about mk’s wide range of profile technology visit www.mkprofiles.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 14/10/2020 - Vacuum Conveyor for Non Woven Strips
- 11/06/2020 - Three-Axis Handling with Tray Re-circulation System
- 28/04/2020 - Belt Conveyor for PPE Masks
- 07/04/2020 - A GUF for all purposes
- 07/04/2020 - Implement any track layout efficiently – KMF-P 2040 curved modular belt conveyor.
- 07/04/2020 - Periodic Table
- 22/05/2019 - An overview of mk’s product portfolio for working under cleanroom conditions
- 14/02/2019 - Interlinking for Canister Transport with a Bridge
- 04/12/2018 - Enrichment of the mk Profile System
- 12/06/2018 - Protective Enclosure made from 40mm Aluminium Profiles
- 25/05/2018 - Packed, Sealed, Sold, Sent
- 27/11/2017 - Versamove Transfer System Boasts New Compact Curve
- 11/07/2017 - MK Expands its range of Pallet Systems to include an Indexing Chain Conveyor System
- 23/03/2017 - MK Conveyor Quick Designer with Additional Functions
- 24/02/2017 - Height Adjustable Packing Machine
- 25/11/2016 - MK's Accumulating Pallet Recirculation System used by Leading German Appliance Manufacturer
- 14/10/2016 - Cost Efficient Automation with Accumulating Pallet Recirculation System
- 16/09/2016 - 50 Years of Passion for Technology
- 19/07/2016 - mk rounds off its portfolio of modular belt conveyors with the addition of curved sections
- 21/04/2016 - Finding the appropriate transfer system is not an ‘off the shelf’ solution
- 23/03/2016 - Versamove – Pallet Transfer Systems
- 18/03/2016 - National Apprenticeship Week 2016
- 28/09/2015 - Chain Conveyor with Immersion Bath
- 03/06/2015 - MK Conveyor Technology helps ensure Baby Strollers are up to the Job!
- 03/06/2015 - MK Profile Systems Enhances its Conveyor Technology Capability
- 15/05/2015 - WTU 2010 Transfer System