DENIOS system containers are versatile and can be adapted to store different hazardous materials as required.
24 August 2015
Each system container is optimally designed to hold all standard types of containers and ensure full use is made of the available storage space.DENIOS system containers offer a whole range of benefits: Not only can they store large amounts of hazardous substances outside, but investment outlay per storage space can also be kept to a minimum.
Containers are equipped according to the type of drums or containers they are intended to hold, and the lowest storage level is always fitted with an integral sump to ensure liquid leakages and spills are safely contained. Different materials can be stored in compliance with applicable storage regulations. If corrosive materials need to be stored, plastic or stainless steel sumps can be used as they offer optimum resistance to such substances.
In addition to useful standard features, the system-container range also includes many optional solutions: Up to three storage levels can be placed over each other and single-sided operation is possible from the front, or operation from two sides is possible from double installation depth. Sump liners can be used to store aggressive chemicals; doors can feature a wing or sliding design; special heat insulation panels ensure temperature-sensitive materials are protected against frost.
DENIOS UK manufacture all system containers on site in their Shropshire production plant enabling their team of dedicated engineers to meet the practical needs of all customers and ensuring products are made to the highest possible standards.
You can find more inspired ideas for hazardous material storage and production equipment in the 2015 catalogue, which can be requested by calling free on 0800 178 07 23 or visiting www.denios.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/02/2016 - Leading supplier & manufacturer of hazardous material storage solutions DENIOS appoints new UK Managing Director
- 18/01/2016 - 30 years of protecting the environment – the new 2016 DENIOS Catalogue
- 08/10/2015 - How do you protect the environment with plastic?
- 05/08/2015 - DENIOS has brought yet another product innovation in hazardous materials storage to the market with the Multistore.
- 30/07/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 30/07/2015 - Store water hazardous substances safely – with Systema
- 30/07/2015 - How do you protect the environment with plastic? With the new PolySafe Depot from DENIOS - Steel isn’t always safe!
- 30/07/2015 - Hazardous materials storage made easy!
- 30/07/2015 - Secure protection for storage outdoors
- 17/04/2015 - Security by functionality – DENIOS Drum Handling Equipment
- 17/04/2015 - Avoid drip losses - protect the environment
- 17/04/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 21/07/2014 - The DENIOS App is now available to download from Apple and Google Play App stores
- 06/03/2014 - The DENIOS steel sump celebrates its anniversary
- 06/03/2014 - Cutting Edge Flood Protection & Prevention Equipment from DENIOS
- 10/02/2014 - Flexible & Adaptable Storage Solution: MC-Vario from DENIOS
- 20/12/2013 - DENIOS presents the new 2014 catalogue with 32 additional pages of innovative products
- 07/10/2013 - Denios Flood Protection
- 07/10/2013 - Pallet Perfection
- 22/07/2013 - DENIOS launch new webshop for Irish customers
- 19/07/2013 - Beat the leaks with DENSORB absorbents.
- 16/07/2013 - DENIOS announces summer promotional campaign to encourage work safety and environmental protection
- 10/06/2013 - Denios: Containing The Danger
- 12/04/2013 - DENIOS UK returns to The Safety & Health Expo 2013
- 10/04/2013 - DENIOS experimental lectures were a ‘banging’ success at MAINTEC
- 29/01/2013 - Denios Cares, Denios Delivers
- 29/01/2013 - Premium Spillage Protection