BSRIA signs endorsing partnership with New York build 2016
26 January 2016
BSRIA is delighted to announce that it is supporting the New York Build 2016 event on 7th & 8th March at the Javits Center.New York Build is attended by thousands of contractors, architects, developers, government and solution providers. It features an expo, conference, CPE accredited training workshops and 'meet the buyer VIP sessions' with hundreds of pre-qualified buyers.
The event is the leading expo and conference for New York’s construction industry.
It features the most comprehensive conference and workshops program. And a range of topic areas from construction regulation, major projects and upcoming contracts to sustainable building and the latest construction technology.
Over 70 per cent of New York construction firms plan to recruit in 2016, as its construction industry continues to grow strongly and at an even faster rate than in 2015. New York's ongoing construction boom is leading to massive opportunities in residential construction, healthcare construction, infrastructure, megaprojects, and power projects.
Raphael Chalogany, BSRIA Business Development Manager, Amercias, said: “BSRIA is delighted to be endorsing this expo. This event offers the ideal opportunity for industry to get involved in New York’s booming construction industry and to access major developers, contractors and suppliers from New York and across America.
Attendance will ensure the industry is kept up to date with the latest construction developments, network with industry peers, meet senior level executives from a large number of international companies, and ensure they stay at the top of their field. Over 150 exhibiters are expected.”
To register for free tickets to attend New York Build: www.newyorkbuildexpo.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 29/01/2016 - BSRIA Instrument Solutions applauds the BOHS breathe freely initiative
- 21/01/2016 - BSRIA tested and validated a new isolation room design which challenges the traditional approach to infection control.
- 19/01/2016 - BSRIA staging essential Information Management in FM event
- 15/01/2016 - BSRIA concerned with consultation which may result in VAT hike for renewables
- 15/01/2016 - Dramatic Health & Safety Enforcements to come into force on 1 February 2016
- 07/01/2016 - BSRIA responds to cut in solar subsidies announcement
- 17/12/2015 - MWA chief warns £millions of energy is being lost with growing number of wrong specifications
- 14/12/2015 - BSRIA launches White Paper on Future Building Trends - Impacts - Solutions
- 14/12/2015 - BSRIA delighted to be supporting edie2016 Live exhibition
- 10/12/2015 - BSRIA Head of Sustainable Construction Group has been made a Fellow of RICS
- 10/12/2015 - BSRIA looks forward to outcome of Paris Summit on Climate Change
- 07/12/2015 - BSRIA launches Inspire publication with chance to vote for your favourite engineer
- 24/11/2015 - BSRIA launches legionella topic guide
- 20/11/2015 - Life Cycle Costing - 24th - 25th Nov - last chance to book 1 or 2 day option
- 19/11/2015 - BSRIA supports industry initiative in Australia for solution to performance gap
- 18/11/2015 - BSRIA seminar to explain the difference between Soft Landings & GSL
- 18/11/2015 - Bsria Reacts To Lord Adonis Heading New National Infrastructure Commission
- 16/11/2015 - Bsria Comments On Cameron Promising A ‘great British Take-off’ Speech
- 13/11/2015 - Bsria Helps The Saudis Stay Cool
- 02/11/2015 - Smart Data, Silver Lining Or Black Cloud At Bsria’s Flagship Event
- 22/10/2015 - 30% off BSRIA's sets of building services guides - now until 30th Oct
- 13/10/2015 - Bsria Test House Manager On Judging Panel At Rac Cooling Awards
- 28/09/2015 - Bsria Raises A Glass To Scottish Renewables Company That Has Been Awarded Department For Transport Grant
- 28/09/2015 - BSRIA Briefing 2015 - Smart data, silver lining or black cloud?
- 28/09/2015 - Compliance in FM
- 25/09/2015 - Bsria Study Shows Large Hyper Data Centres Are Changing The Market For Precision Cooling
- 25/09/2015 - Bsria Launches World Heating Market Reports
- 25/09/2015 - BSRIA is concerned by a report that says ‘Britain is not training enough bricklayers’.
- 14/09/2015 - Autumn training schedule including new Manchester course dates
- 11/09/2015 - BSRIA delighted to announce appointment of Dr Arnold Teekaram as corporate quality assurance manager
- 11/09/2015 - BSRIA concerned with new apprenticeship levy
- 11/09/2015 - BSRIA disappointed with feed-in tariffs next in line for government axe
- 08/09/2015 - Bsria Appoints Dedicated Press Officer
- 04/09/2015 - BSRIA launches its findings of the global bathroom market (2015)
- 25/08/2015 - BSRIA launches white paper on achieving carbon targets
- 24/08/2015 - BSRIA welcomes Obama's clean power plan speech
- 19/08/2015 - Bsria Disappointed That Energy-saving Materials No Longer Qualify For Reduced Rate Vat
- 19/08/2015 - Bsria Unimpressed With Government’s Small Scale Solar Energy Subsidies Announcement
- 06/08/2015 - BSRIA appoints new Business Development Manager in the US
- 06/08/2015 - BSRIA comments on £100 million boost for small house builders
- 06/08/2015 - BSRIA comments on government's gender pay gap announcement
- 06/08/2015 - BSRIA reaction to 2015 Summer Budget
- 06/08/2015 - BSRIA Chief Executive appointed judge for H&V News Awards 2016
- 07/07/2015 - Residential Workshop - Overheating in homes
- 07/07/2015 - Post Occupancy Evaluation: operational performance of a refurbished office building
- 03/07/2015 - Heat pump market continues to grow
- 01/07/2015 - BSRIA has concerns over investor confidence in renewable technologies
- 18/06/2015 - A building owner’s guide to implementing BIM
- 11/06/2015 - Innovation? Build a trust bank...
- 11/06/2015 - Renewable energy - the vital missing link
- 11/06/2015 - BSRIA signs endorsing agreement with Light and Building 2016
- 10/06/2015 - Bsria signs endorsing agreement with low carbon England
- 03/06/2015 - Bsria welcomes the appointment of Amber Rudd
- 18/05/2015 - Bsria comments on the 2015 Election
- 11/05/2015 - BSRIA training to launch in Manchester
- 07/05/2015 - Legionnaires' Disease Risk Assessment - part of new legionella set
- 06/05/2015 - New Life Cycle Costing - Theory and Practice course 1st - 2nd July
- 05/05/2015 - BSRIA signs endorsing agreement with Buildings and Energy Efficiency Event
- 30/04/2015 - BSRIA Chief Executive appointed to Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC)
- 27/04/2015 - Housing starts continue to rise first quarter 2015, but is it Enough?
- 14/04/2015 - Legionnaire's Disease Risk Assessment - part of new legionella set
- 09/04/2015 - New Model Format for Building Services Specifications guide complements Design Framework (BG6)
- 01/04/2015 - Soft landings takes off in International Markets
- 18/03/2015 - Consultation document on Decs - Will Transparency be Lost?
- 13/03/2015 - Legionnaires' Disease - Risk Assessment (BG57/2015)
- 13/03/2015 - Smart Cities, Smart Energy
- 13/03/2015 - Introduction to Economic and Environmental Appraisal
- 13/03/2015 - BSRIA Blue Book available as an App
- 13/03/2015 - R22 Phase Out - replace or modify?
- 03/03/2015 - Anne King Awarded Honorary Membership of Bsria
- 27/02/2015 - Bsria Response to Geneva Climate Talks