Phab standard launch first ever online professionalism & customer service exams
10 January 2017
The phenomenal success and encouraging feedback of the first ten months of PHAB Standard has driven the industry standard to push boundaries even further and launch the first ever online Professionalism & Customer Service Exams (PPCSE).Specifically designed for the hair, beauty and nail industries, tested and approved by the PHAB Standard Non-Executive Board of Directors, who are all experts in their field. The PHAB Standard Professionalism & Customer Service exams are an affordable management tool offering instant results. Individually written for hairdressers, colourists, beauty therapists, nail technicians, barbers and salon/spa receptionists.
What are the benefits of using the PPCSE’s to test salon professionals?
The online, multiple choice exam can be used at any stage of an employee's life cycle:
• At the time of recruitment
• For the purpose of induction
• When deciding on length of probation
• During performance reviews
• When trouble shooting
• Support when deciding on staff promotions
• As an independent aid during a disciplinary procedure
• Assessing individual and team training requirements
• A management tool when allocating training budgets
What is tested during a PPCSE?
• All areas of customer care knowledge and standards
• Soft skills required to be successful in revenue generation
• Simple selling techniques and etiquette
Founder and Chief Executive of PHAB Standard, and former leading industry trainer, Nergish Wadia-Austin commented, “Today's trading climate highlights the need for improved standards in customer service and it is often this area that separates businesses from their competitors.
The PPCSE result can be printed off immediately and should someone fail it, they will be guided to all the relevant independent industry courses listed on the PHAB Standard website by the best in our industry. Salon/Spa Managers who are present during the time the exams are sat will get a clear idea of the strengths and weaknesses of an individual's ability to perform.”
"One of the greatest hurdles faced by Beauty Salon and Spa Managers worldwide is assessing their staff's customer service standards from behind closed doors. PHAB Standard has designed the first ever on-line, affordable and instant management tool called The PHAB Professionalism & Customer Service Exam (PPCSE).
Specifically written for the Beauty Therapist, Nail technician and Salon/Spa Receptionist, the exam allows the manager to assess service capability, sales technique and etiquette instantly. PPCSE can be used during a performance evaluation, at the time of recruitment and has several additional H.R. uses. PPCS Exams are your eyes in the treatment room! Brilliant!"
Gill Morris, Founding Director, GMT Tech
“I was very excited taking the PHAB Professionalism & Customer Service Exam. It is an amazing tool for salon professionals to be able to assess their own levels of customer care, professionalism and it makes you think about your attitude towards service.
For me, completing the PHAB exam was a wake-up call! Sometimes we forget what behaving professionally means to our Industry. Taking the PHAB exam really shone a light on those vital aspects of our job and it will certainly help us salon professionals to improve our service and in the long run the professionalism of our Industry.
Take the exam and find out if you really are a PHAB professional!"
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/01/2017 - PHAB Standard Launches Hair & Beauty Management HELPLINE
- 13/01/2017 - All about the price increases
- 10/01/2017 - PHAB Salon Toolkit
- 10/01/2017 - How to incentivise sales
- 10/01/2017 - PHAB Standard launch Barbering Exams
- 08/03/2011 - PHAB Standard Ltd proudly announces the first in the series of