New image and new premises for Building Additions
04 March 2009
To mark its' tenth anniversary in business and a move to new premises, folding partitions specialists Building Additions has introduced a new corporate identity.
This modern, stylish new logo style reflects the focus in the company on its core business of working with main contractors and end users in the installation of fabric, wood and glass folding partitions and operable walls for all types of commercial application from schools and nurseries to hotels and hospitals.
Formerly part of Western Vinyl in Frome, this management buy-out company has grown considerably over ten years now turning over £1.7 million per annum in this specialist sector. The new 5,500 sq.ft. premises at Southgate Commerce Park, Frome, houses both the office and manufacturing operations.
Commenting on the move to new premises, Building Additions managing director Andy Ferris, said, “ We are delighted with our achievements to date and this move gives us scope to grow even more in the future. Apart from product quality, our success has come from a complete dedication to customer service and an excellent record in achieving project deadlines.”
Building Additions recently won its biggest ever contract for folding partitions. This is the EPIC project in Lincoln, which is a centre of environmental innovation that aims to explore low carbon technology and responses to global warming.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/07/2018 - Bespoke Partitions are stylish addition to town mosque
- 17/11/2009 - Partition Walls provide additional hospitality space at Lifton Strawberry Fields
- 21/08/2009 - Building Additions' Operable Walls maximise hospitality at Cardiff City Stadium
- 30/01/2009 - Operable walls change room layouts at flick of a switch
- 17/12/2008 - The Online Space Saving Inspiration
- 11/11/2008 - Golf Club maximizes Business with Multifold Partitions