Michael Smiths' Precision Gear Pumps ideal for rubber & plastics processing
24 November 2010
Pump specialists Michael Smith Engineers have introduced a range of high performance external gear pumps which deliver virtually pulseless flows and are ideal for pumping high viscosity fluids at higher temperatures and pressures.The Zenith range of gear pumps are designed to provide a precise, pulseless and repeatable performance in industrial metering applications and are particularly effective in plastics and rubber production processes including polyester, polypropylene, nylon, acrylic, spandex and many other speciality materials.
They are manufactured using state-of-the-art production equipment to ensure very close tolerances and this, combined with precision machining on the pump’s components, means highly volumetric efficiency, outstanding accuracy and extended service intervals.
The range includes models which cover capacities from 0.05 cm3/ revolution up to 750 cm3/ revolution with maximum differential pressures from 70 bar for the B-9000 Series and up to 275 bar for the HPB Series. Typical applications include pumping abrasive fluids, corrosive and poor lubricating fluids occurring in polymer applications, hot melt glue dispensing, spraying paints and coatings or wherever there is a need to transfer high viscosity fluids at high temperatures and pressures.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/01/2012 - Viking Gear Pumps with electronic heating available from Michael Smith
- 14/11/2011 - Tough, heavy duty Gear Pumps from Michael Smith are easy to maintain
- 20/10/2011 - Michael Smith adds to Micro Annular Gear Pump range
- 13/09/2011 - Sealless Pumps help solve 'sticky' problem
- 17/08/2011 - Michael Smith extends leak free plastic Mag Drive Pump range
- 19/07/2011 - Leak free, seal-less Mag Drive Pump from Michael Smith for critical applications
- 20/06/2011 - Mag-Drive Pumps meet the challenges of Ultrasonic Cleaning
- 31/01/2011 - Michael Smith extends self priming Mag-Drive Pump range
- 25/10/2010 - Shorter shaft electric Drum Pump from Michael Smith Engineers ideal for smaller containers
- 20/08/2010 - Micheal Smith Engineers' made-to-measure Micropumps for OEM applications
- 26/07/2010 - API 685 Pumps ready for oil and petrochemical industry duties
- 19/05/2010 - Michael Smith Engineers' non-stop pumps help keep coffee production flowing
- 05/05/2010 - DRUM PUMPS SUIT ACIDS, CHEMICALS AND CORROSIVES
- 18/09/2009 - Accurate & reliable dispensing for challenging liquids
- 23/07/2009 - PFA lined Gear Pumps meet the challenge at lower cost
- 26/06/2009 - Sealless Pumps meet pressures of centralised cleaning
- 21/05/2009 - Powerful new Motors for portable drum emtying pumps from Michael Smith Engineers