We do this by running a range of ‘frontline’ public services including employment and welfare, training, education, and financial advice, a great deal of which we provide in partnership with a variety of public sector, not for profit and private sector organisations. We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Provide access to financial advice
- Improve access to health, social and relevant advisory services
We also work with a wide network of over 2,000 employers, from large multi-nationals to small and medium sized companies, helping them recruit and train staff at all levels.