The happiest baking day of your lives
09 July 2012
Charpak has come up with the ultimate solution to allow you to order the most sumptuous cake for your most special day.Many of us dream of the expensive, sophisticated cake design but cannot afford it. However, this packaging solution makes available the best wedding cake product direct to the Store, straight from the cake baker! Take a close look at the design that allows elaborate wedding cakes to be transported direct from the bakery to the final customer safely and without the need to assemble the tiers at the customer’s own risk. What a relief!
Numerous technical innovations within the three piece system, including locking tabs for the cake boards ensure security in transit. The system has also been designed as a single SKU that will enable numerous shapes and sizes of final products to be shipped.
These cakes, available only through M&S wedding service, at a price that reflects their excellent design and baking quality.
Look out for further variants to be brought to market in the future.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 30/11/2017 - Charpak invests in a cutting edge new milling machine
- 30/11/2017 - Charpak expands production capacity further
- 30/11/2017 - ChaKeifel KMD78rpak invests in two state-of-the-art Kiefel machines
- 29/11/2017 - Award-winning designers join the Charpak team
- 04/08/2017 - Charpak expands production capacity further
- 04/08/2017 - Award-winning designers join the Charpak team
- 03/08/2017 - Charpak invests in a cutting edge new milling machine
- 16/01/2014 - Charpak, Another Original Design
- 23/08/2013 - Charpak announces ‘Packaging Surgery’ for EasyFairs Innovations Show
- 07/08/2013 - Charpak ahead of new demands
- 31/05/2013 - Twist-Loc - the latest packaing innovation from Charpak
- 21/03/2013 - Charpak Aidpod helps Colalife save children's lives
- 25/03/2010 - Charpak launches innovative design with technical functionality
- 15/01/2010 - Packaging Waste Reduction Initiative.
- 20/01/2009 - CharBrand introduces Thermoformed Drinks Carrier
- 09/01/2008 - Charpak minimises lead times with machinery investment