Gecko: The Non-Slip Polyprop
20 September 2012
Plaspro have been promoting an innovative non-slip polyprop as an alternative to traditional laminated PVC materials currently used for mouse mat (or similar) products in the promotional industry.Gecko contains NO Plasticizers and complies with REACH standards so can be easily recycled.
Print trials have been run and great results have been achieved using Screen, UV Litho and Digital technology allowing a multitude of finishes and designs, ideal for advertising and POS.
Gecko has excellent lay flat qualities and recovers well if creased or bent. It can also be welded to most polyolefin films (PP & PE) using thermo contact, hot plate or wires.
Available in 700mic – 1500mic in sheets or on the roll and supplied in Black, White or a range of solid colours, Gecko can help save cost by reducing the production processes involved with PVC and lamination.
Plaspro & Co. Ltd on 01438 726269 to request further information and samples
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/10/2017 - Vac Forming Materials....have you considered all options?
- 25/08/2017 - EX-P News Letter July 2017
- 02/07/2015 - HMAF: Rigid Polyprop for indoor Visual Communication
- 19/06/2015 - Synpap
- 09/07/2012 - Plaspro – Primex Indigo.
- 12/07/2011 - Product Focus Polypropylene For Pockets & Wallets
- 12/07/2011 - Summer Shutdown
- 12/07/2011 - Product Focus Review
- 12/07/2011 - EXP Gecko Pad