Introducing the Brand New Manual Arm Barrier from AUTOPA
13 April 2015
AUTOPA Limited is pleased to announce the launch of its new Manual Arm Barrier. Manufactured in the UK, this barrier is ideal for protecting car parks and commercial sites outside of operating hours.AUTOPA Limited is proud to announce the launch of its new Manual Arm Barrier. Suitable for protecting car parks and other entrances to commercial property sites, the Manual Arm Barrier is ideal for areas where access is restricted during certain times of the day.
Easy to use and simple to install, the barrier has been designed with the end user in mind. All of the barriers in the range are designed to counterbalance at 45° making the process of lifting and lowering the barrier easier and safer.
The body of the barrier is supplied whole; this, combined with a counterbalanced boom means that AUTOPA's manual arm barrier can be operated and installed by one person. In order to either allow, or prevent vehicle access, the barrier can be locked in the raised and lowered positions. This gives site owners complete peace of mind when the parking area is not in use. Manufactured from galvanised mild steel with an aluminium boom, the barrier is powder coated blue as standard.
Other colours are available on request and RAL colour codes must be provided at time of order. To find out more about our new manual arm barrier, or to place an order, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1788 550556.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 24/01/2017 - Clamping Down on Unauthorised Parking
- 18/01/2017 - Maximise your cycle parking
- 10/01/2017 - Happy New Year!
- 19/12/2016 - The 2016 AUTOPA Review of the Year
- 13/12/2016 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 30/11/2016 - Stylish seating for any site
- 22/11/2016 - All change at NPS Humber
- 15/11/2016 - Let the light shine...
- 07/11/2016 - Lock Out!
- 02/11/2016 - Stack them up!
- 24/10/2016 - Condensation Control In Electrical Enclosures
- 24/10/2016 - The secret to secure parking
- 18/10/2016 - Your Parking Post questions, answered!
- 14/09/2015 - AUTOPA launches the UK’s first ever Illuminated Sheffield Cycle Stand
- 05/03/2015 - Are you missing out?
- 05/03/2015 - Autopa's case studies have found a new home
- 25/02/2015 - Perimeter Protection from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Creating a sense of community with a little help from AUTOPA
- 12/02/2015 - Access Control for new Mercedes Showroom
- 12/02/2015 - AUTOPA solve traffic woes at King’s College Hospital, London
- 12/02/2015 - Creative canopy to protect parents from the elements
- 12/02/2015 - Claustrophobic Site? AUTOPA can help
- 11/02/2015 - Sometimes a simple design is the best design
- 11/02/2015 - See your way into 2015 in style!
- 11/02/2015 - AUTOPA’s re-designed Removable Posts are now available
- 11/02/2015 - Live on LinkedIn!
- 11/02/2015 - Create your own cycle shelters with VELOPA
- 03/09/2013 - AUTOPA Bespoke Street Furniture Solution
- 03/05/2013 - Autopa’s New Online Shop
- 12/06/2012 - New Retractable posts from Autopa
- 23/02/2012 - Autopa’s New Website