Alterlux offers sleek surface lighting for all applications
16 April 2015
Luxonic’s new Alterlux® surface range consists of LED surface luminaires that are suitable for a variety of applications due to their wide range of outputs. The sleek appearance offers a stylish light fitting that can subtly integrate with the ceiling thanks to its shallow 90mm depth and simplistic design aesthetics.The significant adaptability of the Alterlux® has seen it being widely used in office, retail and housing lighting schemes to achieve desired design effects while reducing energy consumption and running costs. Luxonic’s recent factory expansion has enabled it to increase its production of LED’s to service the ever growing demand for this energy saving lighting technology.
The Alterlux® surface range has two different sizes of square light fittings and a linear option, all featuring a high transmissive acrylic satin lens for optimum efficiency. The Alterlux® is also available in a recessed version specifically developed to integrate with systems with a minimal recessing depth allowed by the use of a remote driver. An efficiency of up to 109 luminaire lumens per circuit Watt is achieved while the satin polycarbonate optics meet the correct Tp(a) requirements.
Luxonic also offers lighting control systems including Passive Infra-Red (PIR) detectors which can be used to monitor occupancy of a space which links to the Auto On/Off feature allowing the light to be turned off if the designated area is not being used. An Auto On/Off to Dim feature can be applied which co-ordinates the dimming of light levels when no occupancy is detected, as opposed to turning them off completely, which provides a low level background luminance.
Further information is available from Luxonic Lighting on 01256 363090, by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the company’s website at www.luxonic.co.uk.
Luxonic Lighting is supported by Vantage PR.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 31/03/2016 - Luxonic kicks off 30th anniversary celebrations with new image
- 06/07/2015 - Luxonic releases brand new brochure 2015/16
- 06/05/2015 - High performance and big energy savings from new Hi-Max® LED
- 27/02/2015 - High-end offices equipped with luxonic's advanced chilled beam luminaires
- 10/02/2015 - Wireless controls increase sustainability of luminaires
- 23/12/2014 - Luxonic Ensure Industry Dosen't Miss Out On Energy Saving
- 04/12/2014 - SUSTAINABILITY CENTRAL TO ONLINE RETAIL GIANT
- 13/10/2014 - Luxonic to launch Luminaire range at Luxlive ‘14
- 07/10/2014 - New Tennis Centre Serves an Ace with LED Lighting Scheme
- 18/08/2014 - Teardrop LED specially designed for retail
- 23/07/2014 - Luxonic invests £750,000 in LED Luminaire production
- 04/06/2014 - Hermes lights beacon for greener warehouseing
- 10/04/2014 - Luxonic publish new LED Emergency Lighting brochure
- 10/03/2014 - A light makeover with big savings for Dinwiddy House at University of London
- 07/03/2014 - New LED cove luminaires from Luxonic
- 07/03/2014 - New £28M Academy lit by Luxonic
- 24/02/2014 - Luxonic publish new fashion & food LED lighting brochure
- 21/01/2014 - ECODIM® Luminaires optimise energy savings