New Surprisingly Low Cost Heat Meters
18 May 2015
VuHeat offers the latest range of efficient and durable heat meters and with prices starting from just £98 (exc. VAT) are also surprisingly low cost. With single-jet, multi-jet and ultrasonic models available in a variety of sizes there is an option to meet the measurement needs of various heating, hot water and chilled water applications.All VuHeat models meet MID Class 2 and are compliant for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), a government scheme providing financial support to participants that install renewable heating technologies in their homes and companies. Featuring a long battery life, internal memory to record historical data, M-Bus output as standard for remote data monitoring and with optional wireless RF, data concentrators and billing software, VuHeat offers a complete package for heat energy measurement.
The single-jet and multi-jet models are compact heat meters available in ¾” (20mm) in size with a Qp of 2.5 m3/hr and are suitable for water temperatures up to +90°C. With horizontal or vertical installation and a rotatable LCD display, these models allow for easy viewing in any installation, ideal for monitoring and recording heat consumption in small bore pipes such as those found in domestic and some commercial properties.
The innovative ultrasonic VuHeat models benefit from having no moving parts providing a stable and maintenance free design that has a more durable principle and design than heat meters with mechanical counters. Available in BSP PN16 screwed connections of ¾”to 1½” (20mm to 40mm) and with a Qp of 2.5 to 10 m3/hr for small to medium sized pipes and in flanged connections of 2” to 4” (50mm to 100mm) and with Qp 15 to 60 m3/hr for larger bore pipes such as those found in commercial and industrial heating systems with water temperatures up to +90°C.
By focusing on value, technology and understanding VuHeat have developed a range of heat meters suitable for a variety of heat applications including RHI metering. For advice on selecting the most suited model for the application call 0800 027 7786. Also available to buy online today with next working day delivery at www.bellflowsystems.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/11/2015 - Our Commitment to Quality
- 23/11/2015 - Turbine Given WRAS Approval
- 20/11/2015 - Leak Detection in One Day
- 04/09/2015 - Gas Meter with MEMS Technology
- 04/09/2015 - Intrinsically Safe Mag Meters
- 04/09/2015 - Jam-Packed September - Come see us and our products
- 18/08/2015 - Keeping on Hop of Beer Production Hygienic Turbines Installed at Irish Brewery
- 18/08/2015 - 110 Years of Innovation Celebrations at Badger Meter
- 18/08/2015 - Yo-Ho-Ho! Mag Meter Installed at New Pirate Themed Aquarium
- 18/05/2015 - Non-Invasive Flow Measurement Solutions
- 14/04/2015 - What Price Accuracy?
- 14/04/2015 - When the Heat is On
- 14/04/2015 - Oval Gear Flow Meters Have Evolved
- 14/04/2015 - It’s all to do with Buckets & Cups- Oval Gear Flow Meters Explained
- 09/04/2015 - Flow Meters For Hire
- 09/04/2015 - Innovative Heat Measurement Solutions
- 09/04/2015 - Hybrid Vortex Meters Provide Biogas Solution
- 09/04/2015 - New Low Cost Flow Meter Calibration Services
- 09/04/2015 - Simple Sight Flow Monitors & Switches
- 27/02/2015 - Datalogger Providing Remote Energy Monitoring
- 27/02/2015 - Bakery In Knead Of RHI Steam Metering
- 27/02/2015 - Between Flanges- The Quick Insertion Turbine
- 11/08/2014 - Water Abstraction from Estate Boreholes
- 10/06/2013 - Dynasonics DXN Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter has Auto-Switching Dopler and Transit Time Technology
- 10/06/2013 - The battery-operated MID6 M5000 Mag Meter and MID2 M2000 Mag Meter
- 10/06/2013 - Dynasonics Ultrasonic Flow and Heat meter
- 11/03/2013 - Dynasonics DXN Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- 11/03/2013 - M5000 Mag Meter
- 16/02/2009 - Macnaught chooses Bell Flow Systems as sole UK agent for M-Series Flow meters