Macnaught chooses Bell Flow Systems as sole UK agent for M-Series Flow meters
16 February 2009
Bell Flow Systems is pleased to accept the exclusive distribution rights for M-Series Flow Meters after a hard-fought battle against stiff competition.
The M-Series range of oval gear flow meters from Macnaught Industries Pty is now available exclusively from Bell Flow Systems Ltd.
The Buckingham based flow measurement specialist provides telephone and on-line technical support for the range as well as holding stock levels for next day delivery within the UK mainland.
The M-Series Flow Measurement range will provide applications solutions wherever accurate measurement is required on liquids as diverse as solvents to syrups. There are 10 sizes of meter in the range. The smallest model starts at 0.001 Litres/min and the largest model finishes at 1200 Litres/min.
All sizes are available with a choice of materials, connections and signal output options as well as mechanical or digital indicators and batch controllers for safe and hazardous area applications.
M-Series flow meters are designed to contain very few wearable and replaceable parts. Meter construction enables fast and easy on-site servicing without the need to remove the body from the pipe work. Each meter is individually tested to ensure that it performs within calibration parameters.
The results are detailed on the traceable calibration certificate, which accompanies each flow meter. Accuracy is within +/-0.5% and repeatable to +/- 0.03% M-Series meters will accurately measure, mix, batch and dose an extremely wide variety of fluid mediums including aggressive and hazardous area applications.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 23/11/2015 - Our Commitment to Quality
- 23/11/2015 - Turbine Given WRAS Approval
- 20/11/2015 - Leak Detection in One Day
- 04/09/2015 - Gas Meter with MEMS Technology
- 04/09/2015 - Intrinsically Safe Mag Meters
- 04/09/2015 - Jam-Packed September - Come see us and our products
- 18/08/2015 - Keeping on Hop of Beer Production Hygienic Turbines Installed at Irish Brewery
- 18/08/2015 - 110 Years of Innovation Celebrations at Badger Meter
- 18/08/2015 - Yo-Ho-Ho! Mag Meter Installed at New Pirate Themed Aquarium
- 18/05/2015 - Non-Invasive Flow Measurement Solutions
- 18/05/2015 - New Surprisingly Low Cost Heat Meters
- 14/04/2015 - What Price Accuracy?
- 14/04/2015 - When the Heat is On
- 14/04/2015 - Oval Gear Flow Meters Have Evolved
- 14/04/2015 - It’s all to do with Buckets & Cups- Oval Gear Flow Meters Explained
- 09/04/2015 - Flow Meters For Hire
- 09/04/2015 - Innovative Heat Measurement Solutions
- 09/04/2015 - Hybrid Vortex Meters Provide Biogas Solution
- 09/04/2015 - New Low Cost Flow Meter Calibration Services
- 09/04/2015 - Simple Sight Flow Monitors & Switches
- 27/02/2015 - Datalogger Providing Remote Energy Monitoring
- 27/02/2015 - Bakery In Knead Of RHI Steam Metering
- 27/02/2015 - Between Flanges- The Quick Insertion Turbine
- 11/08/2014 - Water Abstraction from Estate Boreholes
- 10/06/2013 - Dynasonics DXN Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter has Auto-Switching Dopler and Transit Time Technology
- 10/06/2013 - The battery-operated MID6 M5000 Mag Meter and MID2 M2000 Mag Meter
- 10/06/2013 - Dynasonics Ultrasonic Flow and Heat meter
- 11/03/2013 - Dynasonics DXN Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- 11/03/2013 - M5000 Mag Meter