Formbar Limited are exhibiting at The National Convenience Show 2016
21 January 2016
Formbar Limited announced today that they will be exhibiting at The National Convenience Show at the NEC from the 18th to the 20th April 2016.This exciting trade event is the biggest show Formbar has ever exhibited at. The marketing decision to attend was in response to the amazing growth in the convenience sector in the last couple of years.
This hotly competitive retail area is extremely strong due to its focus on high quality produce, local products, great customer service and comparable prices to the big supermarkets. Convenience stores are a lifeline to many people and provide a community service where post offices and other small local retailers have closed over the last decade.
Currently Formbar are the supplier of branded baskets and trolleys to the C-Store fascias Premier, Nisa, Spar, Costcutter, Family Shopper, Loco, Kwiksave, Mace and SuperShop. The sales team at Formbar consequently have a broad experience with convenience store retailers and are looking to extend their reach by exhibiting at The National Convenience Show this April.
Simon Nickson and Hannah Lewis will be on the stand and will be joined every day with sales staff from their different European suppliers. If you would like to book a meeting at the show then do contact the office on 01865 858590 or email email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/06/2020 - Araven have created a second line of recycled products following the Oceanis range.
- 06/04/2020 - New Website for Formbar
- 10/07/2019 - The Advantages of Polycart Shopping Trolleys
- 07/05/2019 - Change in ownership at Formbar Ltd
- 07/11/2018 - Capitalise on Christmas sales with Shopping Trolley & Basket hire from Formbar
- 26/10/2018 - Try before you buy Plastic Shopping Trolleys
- 27/03/2018 - Formbar Limited are exhibiting at The National Convenience Show 2018
- 25/09/2015 - New Website Launch: Birthday Present for retail specialists Formbar Limited
- 22/06/2015 - 10th Birthday celebrations for retail specialists Formbar Limited
- 11/03/2013 - Modern Baskets for Forward Thinking Retailers from Formbar Limited
- 19/10/2012 - Ellipse - The new ergonomic shopping basket from Formbar