Axair Become Even More Responsive with A New Mobile Friendly Website..
08 March 2016
Adding to the company strapline “More Than Just A Fan Supplier”, Axair Fans UK Limited have officially relaunched our company website www.axair-fans.co.uk.Suitable for mobiles, tablets and desktop computers, the fully responsive site will continue to expand on the Axair’s reputable expertise and technical advice in all areas of air movement alongside showcasing the largest range of products available from a single source.
In addition to listing a wide array of catalogue and stocked lines, the new website boasts technical information pages including EC technology, Smoke ventilation, Thermal management, a regularly updated news section with exciting product, project and industry stories in addition to live social media feeds making it easy to stay up to date with all the latest news and stories from Axair.
With more than 63% of the Worldwide population predicted to be accessing content using a mobile device by 2017, this is an exciting time for Axair and we look forward to providing more useful and informative content in the future.
To sign up to the Axair E-mailing list to receive product information and news, please visit the website at www.axair-fans.co.uk and complete the form on the signup sheet.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/07/2020 - How to effectively protect your office spaces?
- 17/01/2020 - 5 Common Mistakes in Enclosure Cooling
- 03/01/2020 - Enclosure Cooling: Things to know about Airflow
- 14/11/2019 - Efficient Cooling Power Delivered to Rolling Stock Yard
- 15/10/2019 - The Importance of Chemical Storage Ventilation
- 24/09/2019 - 4 Ways to Cool a Cabinet
- 09/08/2019 - New Heights in Heat-Resistance: CLIBOS High Temperature Fan
- 04/07/2019 - Commercial Kitchen Extractor & Supply Air Fans
- 28/06/2019 - 4 Myths about Electrical Enclosures
- 03/05/2019 - Flexibility in Commercial Ventilation
- 11/04/2019 - Process Cooling in Factories
- 25/07/2017 - Alerting Live Enclosure Voltages with The Flash Signal Device
- 05/06/2017 - The Axair Group Launch The First ATEX IP68 Frame Axial Fan
- 24/03/2017 - Quiet fans score in laboratory environment
- 16/03/2017 - Understanding Fan Laws
- 17/02/2017 - Axair Donate to The Little Princess Trust
- 07/02/2017 - Selecting Industrial Fans For Biomass Applications
- 11/11/2016 - All About Smoke Control
- 25/10/2016 - New Product Release: Digital Electronic Speed Controller
- 06/10/2016 - Focus On Smoke, Pressurisation & Evacuation
- 09/09/2016 - Axair Fans Increase Company Portfolio
- 24/08/2016 - Getting To Know Axair Fans
- 22/07/2016 - Warehouse Ventilation | Centrifugal Roof Fans
- 02/06/2016 - Axair Fuel Fans For Efficient, Clean & Safe Biofuel Drying
- 18/04/2016 - Axair Fans UK Limited | Entering the World Of E-Commerce
- 12/04/2016 - Introduction to Mechanical Smoke Control
- 30/03/2016 - An Inland Of Revenue For AC Fans….
- 14/01/2016 - “E” is for Energy Efficient - introducing the new E-Wheel
- 09/04/2013 - New ErP compliant Rosenberg fan
- 19/02/2013 - Rosenberg EC in-line duct fans from Axair
- 29/01/2013 - Inch blowers from Axair Fans
- 03/10/2012 - Axair offers the key to flexibility
- 06/08/2012 - Axair present new colour for enclosure cooling
- 24/02/2011 - Axairs' fans resist hazardous fumes
- 14/07/2010 - Axairs' high efficiency EC fans for installers
- 09/02/2010 - Kitchen extract fan now easy to clean