My next Free Hog Roast Seminar on 30th October is filling up fast!
03 October 2019
Over the last few months I have been asked on many occasions if my free monthly hog roast seminars have run their course and whether there is still interest in these.Well last week’s seminar was completely full again and I had attendees travel from throughout the UK with guests arriving in Lincolnshire from Sheffield, Darlington, South Wales, Strathaven in Scotland, Stoke on Trent, Nottingham, Matlock and I even had a father and son who flew in especially from Sicily.
The attendees mixture ranged from pure start-ups to very experienced roasters, so this gave a great opportunity for anyone new to the industry to rub shoulders with the experienced ones and they as usual they did all they could to impart their knowledge and advice to all the beginners who came along.
This is quite normal.
I would also like to thank all of you that attended my home the day before for the pig prepping session and for getting stuck in with me as we prepared the pig ready for me to cook later on that evening. This included removing the belly pork and the tender loins and pinning the ears back so they didn’t burn during the cooking process.
Thanks also for all of you that has a go at diamond-scoring too and I think the pig was expertly scored looking at the results the following day.
I would also like to thank all of you who stayed over at the sea-front in Cleethorpes and for joining me for some classic Grimsby Jumbo Haddock and chips at my favourite fish restaurant.
If you would like to attend my next one on 30th October please let me or Kay Malcolm know as soon as possible.
And remember if you have been before and would like to attend again, possibly with a new member of staff then you will be made very welcome.
The Seminar itself consists of:
• Pig Prepping Session at my home the day before
• Introductions and experiences
• A full Demonstration of the full Elite Range
• A free hog roast lunch with all the usual accompaniments
• Carving demonstration and tips
• How to price your menu to increase profits
• How to win those lucrative hotel contracts
• How to market your business more effectively
We look forward to seeing many new faces and to seeing our friends and customers again at the end of this month
And the date for your diary is Wednesday 30th October 2019
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 07/02/2020 - Pre-Owned Elite Equipment for Sale
- 27/01/2020 - Elite Hog Roast Machines Teams Up with NACSS - Helping You to Simplify your Legal Obligations and Ensuring You Save Money at the Same Time!
- 23/01/2020 - Elite Hog Roast Machines teams up with Trailblazer BBQ in a Strategic Partnership to offer the most comprehensive range of Outside Catering Equipment currently available!
- 13/01/2020 - January Seminar Fully Booked!
- 07/01/2020 - Here's some great news for 2020 - The Elite Servery Counter
- 16/12/2019 - The Importance of Hog Roast Menu Selection & Pricing
- 04/12/2019 - How to Build a Successful Business with our Marketing Support
- 03/12/2019 - Full House For The Last 2019 Seminar!
- 26/07/2019 - How to become a Successful Hog Roaster – Ebook launch
- 27/06/2017 - Hog & Rooster
- 27/06/2017 - Hog Tray Support Bracket
- 27/06/2017 - The Elite Wing Nut Cranking Handle
- 27/06/2017 - Are you paying too much for your Propane Gas Purchases?
- 27/06/2017 - Don’t waste any more gas…
- 27/06/2017 - The Elite Oven Lid – Increasing your serving capacity to over 500! Cook a wide variety of food at the same time as your pig
- 28/07/2016 - Steve Cullum's Spit Roast Machines
- 26/03/2010 - Steve Cullum provides unique business opportunity with Hog Roast Machines