Elite Hog Roast Machines Teams Up with NACSS - Helping You to Simplify your Legal Obligations and Ensuring You Save Money at the Same Time!
27 January 2020
I have known The Nationwide Caterers Association (NCASS) for many years, and for those of you who attend my monthly hog roasting seminars will already know, I always recommend them to you when I talk about ensuring you are trading legally.When you first start your hog roasting business and as you expand your business, the legislation and legal requirements can be quite daunting and to be honest very confusing. But it doesn’t have to be as NCASS will guide you through the whole process.
They currently work with over 500 Hog Roast Businesses throughout the UK and have vast experience across the food sector - it is comforting to know that the NCASS Team are always on hand to support you as your business grows and develops.
They help members with all the legal stuff, they provide advice and guidance whenever it is needed and help keep your business profitable.
They also have a number of services and products you can access and save money on including:
• Cashback deals with Booker, Calor, Biopak and Macro
Not only that, but you’ll benefit from regular catering industry news on the latest legislation, members news, equipment and much more.
NCASS membership costs less than £5.00 per week and will give you peace of mind and the assurance that you are fully compliant and supported 365 days a year.
For all of my own customers who are not already NCASS members, please contact me in the first instance - this will then qualify you for an introductory discount of 10% in your first year.
We will also introduce you to your own personal member of the NCASS team at the same time.
And finally, for those of you who are attending my next seminar on Wednesday 29th January Dan Fox from NCASS will be on hand to answer any specific questions for you on the day.
Elite Hog Roast Machines and NCASS – Making the whole process that little bit easier.
Places are filling up fast for our next seminar on Wednesday 26th of February
Our seminars are creating great interest! If you have been before and would like to attend again, possibly with a new member of staff, you are more than welcome!
Our next seminar, Wednesday 29th January and the Pig-prepping session the day before are now completely full.
We do however have limited spaces available for the next 2 - on Wednesday 26th February and Wednesday 25th March.
We also expect these to be completely full too so please contact us to reserve your places as soon as possible.
And remember, if you would like to attend the Pig-prepping sessions the day before, please ask about our accommodation recommendations when enquiring
If you have not booked your places yet then please let us know as soon as possible.
Book Your Place Now
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 07/02/2020 - Pre-Owned Elite Equipment for Sale
- 23/01/2020 - Elite Hog Roast Machines teams up with Trailblazer BBQ in a Strategic Partnership to offer the most comprehensive range of Outside Catering Equipment currently available!
- 13/01/2020 - January Seminar Fully Booked!
- 07/01/2020 - Here's some great news for 2020 - The Elite Servery Counter
- 16/12/2019 - The Importance of Hog Roast Menu Selection & Pricing
- 04/12/2019 - How to Build a Successful Business with our Marketing Support
- 03/12/2019 - Full House For The Last 2019 Seminar!
- 03/10/2019 - My next Free Hog Roast Seminar on 30th October is filling up fast!
- 26/07/2019 - How to become a Successful Hog Roaster – Ebook launch
- 27/06/2017 - Hog & Rooster
- 27/06/2017 - Hog Tray Support Bracket
- 27/06/2017 - The Elite Wing Nut Cranking Handle
- 27/06/2017 - Are you paying too much for your Propane Gas Purchases?
- 27/06/2017 - Don’t waste any more gas…
- 27/06/2017 - The Elite Oven Lid – Increasing your serving capacity to over 500! Cook a wide variety of food at the same time as your pig
- 28/07/2016 - Steve Cullum's Spit Roast Machines
- 26/03/2010 - Steve Cullum provides unique business opportunity with Hog Roast Machines