Approaching deadline for Streamline Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
05 March 2021
The new SECR legislation requires qualifying large companies to report their total energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the Directors’ report. Companies with financial year from April to March will soon need to lodge their accounts for the year to March 2020 or later. We can quickly process their data to enable them to lodge a compliant directors’ report before the approaching deadline.The streamline Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) legislation came into force on 1 April 2019 requiring qualifying large companies to report their total energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions as part of the directors’ report.
Companies with financial year April 2019 to March 2020 will shortly be required to lodge their accounts at Companies House. Colin Lillicrap Associates has developed a reporting template to quickly process the company’s energy data and provide the following mandatory information required for the directors’ report:
• UK energy use to include electricity, gas and transport
• Associated greenhouse gas emissions
• At least one intensity ratio • Previous year’s energy use and GHG emissions (except in first year) • Information about energy efficiency measures taken during the financial year
• Methodologies used in the calculation of disclosures During the coronavirus lockdown we can process your data remotely in time to meet the approaching reporting deadline.
Call today on 01442 873439 for a quote or visit www.cleanenergy-solutions.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/04/2023 - Businesses to pay more for their energy from April 2023
- 18/01/2023 - Can your business survive the increase in energy costs?
- 28/04/2022 - Act now to reduce the impact of high energy costs – the case for Solar PV
- 21/03/2022 - Companies face a big increase in energy costs while coming under pressure to reduce carbon emissions
- 27/01/2022 - How is your business planning to achieve net zero carbon?
- 13/04/2021 - Global warming is impacting all businesses – is your business ready?
- 20/01/2021 - Get the best utility tariffs in the market
- 25/11/2020 - 100% grants available
- 19/10/2020 - Low Cost Energy Audits
- 10/09/2020 - Colin Lillicrap Associates launches a new website at www.cleanenergy-solutions.co.uk
- 19/07/2020 - Energy audits – the key to good energy management and cost control
- 11/05/2020 - Is this a good time for businesses to consider their future energy needs?
- 11/05/2020 - Companies need to prepare for Streamline Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR
- 04/05/2020 - Companies need to prepare for Streamline Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
- 11/02/2020 - Act now to reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions