Torqueleader introduce PETA 4 USB, the complete PC / Laptop Torque Calibration Analyser
27 August 2009
The PETA 4 (Personal Electronic Torque Analyser) from Torqueleader utilises a robust Lemo connector, collecting data, performing SPC analysis and displaying results directly into Microsoft Excel.Automatic reminders are sent via Microsoft Excel which helps with re-calibration planning for torque tools. Calibration certificates to ISO 6789:2003 directly to MS word. The operating modes include Track, Peak, First Peak and power tools testing modes. The Primary test function offers a quick ‘go’ or ‘no go’ test for hand or power tools. It has virtually unlimited memory storage capacity for torque tools and transducers with password protection. It is compatible with most industry standard mV/V transducers. There is also a range of transducer cables available.
Torqueleader manufacture Torque Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Accessories and Calibration equipment and have a UKAS Accredited Calibration Laboratory (No: 0632). Torqueleader tools are used in a wide range of industrial applications where fixture integrity is critical including Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Computer Assembly, White Goods, Defence and Telecoms Industries. Manufactured to ISO 6789:2003, Torqueleader products offer durability and reliability. From Assembly Operations to Final Inspection and Quality Control, Torqueleader have a product to meet any application.
Visit the Torqueleader website if you require further information on PETA 4 USB, Torqueleader Torque Tools, or would like a demonstration by one of our Technical Managers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 27/08/2010 - Torqueleaders' TBN 200 has 20° breaking action
- 13/05/2010 - Torqueleaders' new applying tool
- 05/05/2010 - Torqueleader’s Calibration Service – Professional, Quality and Competitive
- 24/07/2009 - TBN 200 joins Torqueleader Torque Breaking Handle range
- 04/03/2009 - Torqueleader supplies Morgan Motor Company with QTC 320 Torque Wrench Analyser
- 13/02/2009 - Torqueleaders' enhanced 1000v and 50v insulated tool range
- 13/02/2009 - Torqueleader exhibition attendance listed