Marineside project team wins EJOT UK-sponsored INCA Award for EWI excellence
22 November 2023
The team involved in a project to design and install new facades for three apartment blocks on the Hampshire coast has received the 2023 INCA Award for ‘Refurbishment EWI Mid-Rise – Render Finish’, sponsored by EJOT UK.The Marineside project at Bracklesham Bay was a collaboration between K Systems, CBG, Envirorend SE, and Harrington Design. The team’s role in the refurbishment project was to remediate a problematic substrate, improve the thermal performance for the benefit of residents and revitalise a tired and unattractive exterior.
Mark Newell, EJOT UK’s ETICS specialist said, “Congratulations to the team involved in the Marineside project. It is a project that perfectly showcases how external wall upgrades, which are designed and installed to the highest standards, can transform existing buildings to give them a new lease of life that is compatible with current and future energy efficiency standards".
As sponsor of this awards category, EJOT UK renewed its support for the awards programme organised by the Insulated Render and Cladding Association. The awards celebrate the achievements of the best companies and individuals working in the sector providing external wall insulation (EWI) – also referred to as ETICS (external thermally insulated composite systems).
EJOT manufactures a wide range of high performance anchors, profiles and attachment fixings for use in EWI projects, working closely with systems providers and OEMs to develop innovative approaches to system design and installation. The team offers a wealth of technical expertise to help ensure EWI systems can continue to evolve and raise the bar in terms of thermal performance, aesthetics and longevity.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/02/2024 - LIEBIG anchors ‘bridge the gap’ in Great Yarmouth bridge project
- 26/01/2024 - EJOT UK backs engineering sector’s celebration of collaborative innovation
- 07/12/2023 - EJOT PT screws continue to ‘make the cut’ in the gardening equipment market
- 07/12/2023 - Fastening innovation enables premium vehicle manufacturers to achieve weight-reduction goals
- 07/11/2023 - Export positivity as market turns increasingly global for EJOT Colorfast
- 06/11/2023 - EJOT UK announces INCA Awards 2023 sponsorship
- 12/10/2023 - EJOT Colorfast fasteners receive globally renowned FM Approved mark
- 28/09/2023 - Constructionline Premier membership confirmed for EJOT and LIEBIG anchors
- 31/08/2023 - EJOT promotes experienced sales engineer to new business development role
- 03/08/2023 - New fastener seal test solution developed for sinusoidal sheets
- 03/08/2023 - EJOT strengthens UK sales engineer support with dual appointment
- 26/04/2023 - EJOT UK launches latest best practice videos for flat roof installation
- 19/12/2022 - High-strength EJOT chemical anchoring systems provide dependable solution for concrete
- 12/12/2022 - EJOT publishes best practice guidance for using self-drilling fasteners
- 05/12/2022 - Survey reveals ‘quick win’ opportunity for envelope quality improvements through seal testing focus
- 01/12/2022 - EJOT launches next generation BA Plus through-bolt range
- 30/11/2022 - EJOT secures FM Approval for single-ply flat roofing fasteners
- 23/11/2022 - EJOT UK provides bespoke anchoring solution for seismic quayside application
- 21/11/2022 - EJOT innovates to support UK’s higher soffit insulation standards
- 28/10/2022 - EJOT secures UKTA for LIEBIG Superplus BLS heavy duty anchors
- 04/05/2022 - Bespoke Anchoring solution for Seismic Marine application
- 29/04/2021 - EJOT launches next generation BA Plus through-bolt range
- 27/11/2020 - EJOT UK highly commended in 2020 INCA Awards
- 14/07/2020 - EJOT fasteners secure clean, green future for Kärcher UK
- 03/06/2020 - EJOT to introduce ‘super self-tapper’ for heavy-duty applications
- 17/02/2020 - New EJOT Guides review Best Practice for installation of self-drilling fasteners