Instant free compliance check
06 August 2010
Find out if your waste is being dealt with legally OSS is offering a free over-the-phone compliance check to help insure producers of hazardous waste are operating within the law. The five-minute phone call will deal with requirements for storage,
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/02/2014 - Hydrodec Group plc acquires OSS Group
- 20/02/2014 - Hydrodec in Essar Oil deal to create UK oil re-refining centre Hydrodec Plant
- 20/02/2014 - New General Manager for OSS Group
- 21/06/2013 - Workshops wared to check who collects their waste oil
- 15/03/2013 - Northern Ireland new depot approval for OSS Group
- 15/03/2013 - OSS offers the best package deals at Commercial Vehicle Show
- 10/01/2013 - Aggregate Industries go for major waste recycling plan.
- 08/11/2012 - Used rubber track collection and recycling; new service.
- 08/11/2012 - Good results for 2011 from OSS Group.
- 08/11/2012 - Better parts washers that save money.
- 08/11/2012 - Garage electrical equipment waste collection now available.
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group acquires Hall and Campey - Good news for OSS customers
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group’s paperless management system up-graded
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group’s Laboratory is accredited by UKAS
- 09/11/2011 - OSS Group launch new recycled fuel oil
- 04/11/2010 - National Environmental Award for OSS Group
- 06/08/2010 - OSS recycled fuel oil compliant with new laws
- 06/08/2010 - New oil laws mean workshop owners could face prosecution
- 06/08/2010 - Processed fuel oil protocol adopted by Northern Ireland and Scotland
- 07/08/2008 - Hazardous Waste will be 100% Recycable