Urban Hygiene Ltd: Approved by SYPOL!
19 October 2010
Urban Hygiene Ltd are proud to have the first anti graffiti product range in the UK to be approved by SYPOL the Worlds leading provider of workplace risk management services.Under the new Health and Safety guidelines set out by the National Anti Graffiti Association (AGA) all anti graffiti and graffiti removal products must be reviewed by SYPOL and their relevant safety data sheets and Health and Safety information put in to an easily understood format.
This will give councils, housing associations, schools, companies and the general public much more information and allow them to make a more informed choice when it comes to graffiti removers and anti graffiti coatings.
“Urban Hygiene Ltd have always operated a policy of complete transparency with their products and anything we can do to help our customers make the most operative friendly and environmentally friendly choice has to be a good thing” Says Urban Hygiene Director, Mark Johnson
Urban Hygiene and the Anti Graffiti Association both hope this action will encourage all anti graffiti product users to reassess the products they are currently using and turn to the safer products now available that are every bit as effective as their old fashioned “heavy chemical” alternatives.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/07/2011 - Easy-On goes global
- 07/07/2011 - You keep telling me if I switch I’ll save - but how?
- 07/07/2011 - Why aren't all subways this bright?
- 07/07/2011 - The alternative to costly Asbestos removal.
- 19/10/2010 - Unlocking potential.
- 19/10/2010 - Kenton School – Newcastle
- 21/07/2010 - Top 5 mistakes.
- 17/05/2010 - Anti graffiti conference 2010
- 17/05/2010 - National Anti Graffiti Association Conference 2010 (UK)
- 13/05/2010 - Graffiti Removal
- 21/04/2010 - Urban Hygiene launch new website
- 12/04/2010 - Urban Hygiene's new website goes live!
- 13/11/2009 - Considering the modern selection process
- 13/07/2009 - Urban Hygiene solution to stairwell fire hazard
- 22/06/2009 - Urban easy-on could save schools £m's
- 08/05/2009 - Swine Flu vs Easy-on
- 07/05/2009 - End-user quality control - not with Urban Hygiene
- 29/04/2009 - Start you engines - Urban Hygiene clean up on and off the track
- 20/04/2009 - Urban Hygiene expand in difficult times
- 17/04/2009 - Anti-Graffiti conference invites
- 08/04/2009 - Urban Hygiene at The Anti-Graffiti Association conference