AID CALL SETTING THE STANDARD
20 October 2010
Aid Call has been at the forefront of wireless nurse call technology for over 30 years. Our first class knowledge, innovative approach and reputation for delivering reliable, safety critical solutions has clearly positioned us as the leading supplier of wOur unique Touchsafe® system is the only wireless nurse call that combines all of these safety critical features and leading edge technologies. This continuous commitment has seen us lead the way in the use of the most advanced two way, Class 1 safety critical radio technologies. All touchable elements of the system are embedded with anti-microbial additives to help combat the spread of infection.
Over the years Aid Call has acquired a track record for consistent innovation, we take a user centric approach to design, listening to the people who matter to ensure that our systems meet and exceed the constantly changing needs of our clients; NHS Trusts, private hospitals and Local Authorities.
All of our products are designed by a dedicated in house research and development team; they are manufactured to ISO9001 quality standards at our head office in Blyth, Northumberland.
Aid Call is committed to promoting sustainability. Concern for the environment and promoting a broader sustainability agenda are integral to our professional activities and business management.
Aid Call products are available through the Buying Solutions framework agreement, the national procurement partner for all UK public services; helping public sector organisations maximise efficiency and value for money in their procurement activities.
We firmly believe that through our innovative approach, high quality and service standards, and continuous investment in research and development, it allows you to remain focussed on your customers, sure in the knowledge that Aid Call will provide you with the best wireless Nurse Call solution for your needs.
For more information visit www.aidcall.co.uk or call 0845 600 3734
From 27th October Aid Call will be moving to new premises which are located at: Unit 4 Brunel Court, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 4PB.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/03/2015 - Introducing The Touchsafe Pro
- 21/10/2014 - Cost Effective Nurse Call Systems from Aid Call
- 05/11/2013 - Stress Less with a Nurse Call System from Aid Call
- 05/11/2013 - Aid Call’s Wireless Nurse Call System Offers Greater Flexibility
- 05/11/2013 - Aid Call - Effective Nurse Call Systems Tailored To Your Needs
- 11/10/2011 - Aid Call - Trusted Technology
- 07/02/2011 - Maximising efficiency & value for money
- 10/11/2010 - AID CALL EXPANDS TO NEW PREMISES
- 14/09/2010 - Tynetec acquires Aid Call Healthcare
- 12/01/2010 - Safety in numbers for nurse call system
- 13/10/2009 - Aid Call launch new Touchsafe® Nurse Call System